Jesse's Mistress to Sandra:

So Sorry

4/26/2010 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a letter that Melissa Smith -- Jesse James mistress #2 -- faxed to Sandra Bullock's agent on Sunday, apologizing for her alleged affair with Jesse ... and it's pretty audacious.

Smith wrote to Sandra, "I felt I needed to reach out to you and tell you how deeply sorry I am for everything that you've been through."

Smith goes on ... "And I know nothing I can say in this letter is going to make the pain of my actions go away."

And the mea culpa continues: "... I am sorry for any hurt or pain that I have caused you.  My actions of engaging with a married man are unforgivable.  I never meant you any harm."

Smith continues, "I compromised my beliefs on several occasions and as a result will never forgive myself."

Melissa closes the letter, "Please contact me if you wish to discuss on the phone or in person."

Don't wait by the phone, honey.

TheUltraworld

Only the ppl reading this leaked letter will read this. This letter will never get near Sandra

Pete

Uhh, too little too late. Does this woman and Jesse James not get it? They are hated! After what they did to Sandra Bullock, they are DONE in this country. They should move. What nerve of this woman.

Pete

31. Sandra has no reason to be angry with any of the women. They owe her nothing.

Her anger should be with Jesse. He is the one who betrayed her.

The apology is a nice gesture.

Posted at 7:37 AM on Apr 26, 2010 by LISA

^^ You're an idiot.

cotton candy

What these dumb mistresses don't understand is that, It's NOT ABOUT THEM!! Sandra's husband was and always will be a cheater, the issues are between him and his wife and how he chooses to disrespect her. The girls he cheats with are IRRELEVANT!! THEY DON'T MATTER!! It's any port in the storm for this type of guy. Stop giving these chicks any value or power in this situation.

JW

I think Sandra should hook up with KOOKY KLOWN. He is a great cook,only drinks beer (99 at a time), and is impotent.

Patricia

No, the least she can do is stop milking the publicity and the family for every minute of fame she can get. Leave them alone, and let them heal. She just need to stay out of their lives.

Harmony

WHY would Sandra Bullock want to meet with and/or discuss anything with these amoral women? It is revolting that they even attempt to put themselves on the same playing field as Bullock. Sandra had a fidelty contract with her husband, not them-- and he is the one who was unfaithful. They were just the objects stupid enough to engage with him. Personally, I think he lacks self esteem. But, when the dust settles, the only one Sandra may want to speak with is Jesse...delusional women!

DragonLady

i agree, why keep rubbing her nose in it!

samantha

Of course the women who Jesse slept with, are unattractive, physically, and morally. Howewver, have you seen Jesse's face? He's about as homely as it gets, and has a terrible body to boot.

What Sandra ever saw in this grimy, dishelved, ugly, motorcycle enthusiat, is beyond me. Talk about beauty and the beast.

That should be this couple's new sobriquet. I guess opposites really do attract. How else can you explain it? They're a very incongruous pairing IMO.

wvmama

Why do these women keep the story stirring. It cools off and they do something else to get themselves back in the headlines! She was a virgin before she goy with Jesse, too! Sandra Bullock has always managed to keep her private life private so why can't people let her handle this in privacy. The embarrassment of thinking her husband was as much into her marriage as she was is enough for her to deal with.

Denise

I didn't know carnival rides gave apologies!!
Sandra should file "Alienation of Affection" against all these "Skanks"...Drag their nasty ass to court, make them spill all the putrid details. This should make the skanks parents, friends and cohorts proud. Then take what ever money/possessions they have or planned on getting for bragging and breaking up her marriage!! These husband chasing "I didn't know he was married" dumb snitches have to be stopped. Sandra has just the back bone to do it...

real fame

WOW... Sleep with the woman's husband and then have the nerve to not only fax her an apology, but then wear a team sandra t-shirt! Bottom line, all these chicks knew he was married, so for them to say " I didn't mean to hurt you" is a bunch of bull.

sickofthelies

SHE'S A STALKER. Sandra's husband is being stalked by this crazy loser.

whateverhomewrecker

This girl is not sorry for anything she did.Chicks like her are never sorry for their actions.She thinks she is a tuff girl showing up at jesse restaurant and eating at the window so people could see her,riding around on her cycle with a team Sanda shirt on,now this letter....PLEASE...Its her way of rubbing Sandra's face in it.This chick wants Sandra to bite at her bait.Sandra is to classy to give this nasty troll any of her time...However it would be too funny if Sandra showed up at her hang out and knocked that team Sandra shirt off her back!!!That would be a good news day TMZ.

selena

"please contact me if you wish to discuss on the phone or in person"

why in the hell would sandra want to call her and discuss her affair with her husband? seriously, just apologize and get it over with. this lady wants fame.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments