Seagal Witness:

Steven Never Touched Accuser

4/25/2010 4:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ray Charles' granddaughter is under attack from the legendary singer's former band member -- a man who claims he can prove Blair Robinson never had an inappropriate encounter with Steven Seagal.

TMZ spoke with Damien Ross -- a longtime friend of Ray's who claims he set up a meeting between Blair and Seagal at a Memphis hotel back in 2004, so Seagal could interview her for a personal assistant position.

As we previously reported, Blair signed a sworn declaration in support of Kayden Nguyen's lawsuit against Seagal -- in which Blair claims Seagal followed her to her hotel room and expected "sexual favors." Blair claims she told her mom about the encounter and left the next day.

But Ross claims Blair never had a hotel room where Seagal was staying -- and insists he was present with Blair during her entire 10-15 minute encounter with the actor. Ross also claims Blair and Seagal were never alone.

Seagal's lawyer, Marty Singer, tells TMZ, "Ms. Robinson was never employed by Steven Seagal and never received any compensation from any entity even though she claimed to have worked more than six years ago for my client."

In her sworn declaration, Blair claims her mother called Ross immediately after the incident  -- informed him about the situation -- and instructed Ross to help Blair get home.

But Ross claims that never happened either and tells us, "If her mother would've called me that night and told me what had happened i would have kicked his ass myself."

We called Blair for comment, who tell us, "Damien was not in every meeting I had with Seagal."

She also maintains that she did have a room at Seagal's hotel -- and he did enter her room while she was alone.

JW

I'll bet this has been worse than being horse whipped by an aikido novice. Good luck and keep fighting. A renowned Zen Master once said...........a stiff **** has no conscious.

JLS

I am SO SICK of predatory young women who do this crap! It's getting to be an epidemic. It's the money-what they think is free money just like Rachel Uchitel who set the gold standard with her little extortion event.

Ann

It's always the woman's fault. Or Obamas. Idiots.

JJ

Why does the actions of this jerk off surprise people?

Remember a few years ago when he was "dating" his manager's 17 or 18 year old daughter?

He belongs in jail.

beans

GEE! KOOKY I love the whatever u call it but can't u give it a rest.This is a gossip site it not a place to advertise unless it TMZ that doing this..I don't know Seagal it could be all about money w/this young gal..KOOKY your funny faces hurts my eyes to look at them..

beans

That such a silly person to post about the bottle of beers..

Gladhe8her

KOOKY YOUR BORING AND NOT AT ALL FUNNY.NO WONDER PEOPLE HATE KLOWNS.YOUR THE REASON ADORTION IS LEGAL. YOU THINK YOUR WITTY,BUT ALL I FEEL IS PITY FOR YOU.EVEN TMZ TALKS **** ABOUT YOU AND THE **** YOU POST HAS NOTHING TO DO ABOUT THE SUBJECT GET YOUR OWN WEB SITE AND SEE HOW MUCH YOU SUCK WHEN YOU POST YOUR STUPID COMMENTS.GET A CLUE YOU LOSER.I WON'T PULL YOUR FINGER,BUT YOU NEED TO PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS

Darlene

Sick of those woman always doing that!!!! They need to get a life!

gimmeabreak

LOL she isn't asking for a dime and she's putting herself out there making this allegation just to support someone else who's suing his perverted ass for doing the same thing. But yeah she must be lying! I mean we've heard so much over the years about this skank lying but Seagal whose ever heard any rumors that he can't keep his hands off the young girls? Preposterous! She such a lier! *rolls eyes*

Odzer Chenma

I know Steven Segal personally. I know his wife and I know his children. He is an excellent father. I have watched people targeting him - and that's putting it mildly. I'm sure, as is true for everyone, Steven Segal is not a saint. He did have a huge career and there was a great deal of jealousy and gossip. I also know several people that worked for and lived with him and his family. I never heard one thing about any sexually inappropriate behavior. He's married to his former nanny. She's wonderful.

Odzer Chenma

gimmeabreak

@Odzer Chenma - "I know Steven Segal personally. I know his wife and I know his children.", That's nice, do you know how to spell has name? ;) "I also know several people that worked for and lived with him and his family. I never heard one thing about any sexually inappropriate behavior. He's married to his former nanny." Oh, the irony of that statement! I mean come on man he was married to Kelly LeBrock when he started banging his nanny Arissa Wolf, and he started banging LeBrock while he was still married to Adrienne La Russa, and he was still married to his first wife Miyako Fujitani when he married La Russa! And you've never heard one thing about any sexually inappropriate behavior from him? Really?! I mean really?! LMAO

sue

Seaga'l recently married his Mongolia Assistant, Elle. The one he has had by his side for the last 10 years. He got the housekeeper pregnant and now the assistant.

NewEngland2

WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP STANDING UP FOR THESE LOSERS????? I guess money means more to them then GOD, truth now takes second place now a days. Remember what goes around comes around and your day will come when you lease expect it. I HOPE ALL OF YOU TWO FACED GREADY HUNGRY PEOPLE CAN LIVE WITH YOURSELVES!!!!!

whitehorse

What else is new? Predators sticking together..this is why women are afraid to come forward when situations like this happen. Karma isn't nice, and I wouldnt want to be Steven Segal or one of his "bitches" when it comes.

JMelissaMc

I knew that he was married to a woman from Mongolia that went by the American name of Elle, is around 30, and they had a baby in September. I did not know how they met. That is his 7th child by a fourth woman. He never married Arissa Wolf, called her his "partner".

I do not know anything about a housekeeper getting pregnant. Can someone give the details? So now this "highly spiritual" person has a 8th child by 5 different women? Why did he marry Elle?

Someone please give more facts.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments