Jesse's Dad:

My Son Was

Obsessed with Nazis

4/27/2010 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jesse James' father says he wasn't shocked by the infamous photo of Jesse in Nazi garb -- because he claims Jesse had a deep fascination with Hitler's evil war machine that stems back to his childhood.

Despite the fact that he hasn't spoken with his son in years, Jesse's dad, Larry James, is now telling all about Jesse's youth -- including the time he introduced Jesse to a real-life Nazi.

Larry claims he gave Jesse information about the Neo-Nazi movement "as a joke" -- but soon noticed that Jesse, "liked their war machine, he liked their uniforms, he liked their guns, he liked everything about them."

Larry also claims he doesn't know if Jesse is still into the Nazi thing -- because he's not on speaking terms with his son. In fact, he's never even met Sandra Bullock.

We called Jesse's reps for comment -- our calls were not returned.

Dawn

Talk about throwing your son under the bus. It's no wonder he doesn't speak to him. And since when was anything to do with the nazis funny? Sick SOB.

cracka azz

Says a lot about Jesse if he can't even talk to his dad. What a POS.

gimmeabreak

Did anyone hear Bombshell McGee trying to explain away her "W" & "P" tattoos? She insisted that no, they don't stand for "White Power". They actually stand for "Wet *****". She even goes on to say that her and Jesse had texted about the meaning before this all became public (whcih presumably proves the "Wet *****" meaning in her mind). She then goes on to say Jesse and alot of his friends have "W"&"P" Wet ***** tattoos too, i guess trying to make the point it's common phrase to get tattooed. Meanwhile i'm thinking Jesus Christ bitch how stupid do you think i am? Not only are your a Nazi lovin' "White Power" skank but in your convoluted attempt at denial you just outed Jesse and his friends too! OOPS! LMAO

Fred Farkel

Everyone feels so sorry for Sandra.

Why???

These are choices THAT SHE HAS MADE. She wasn't tricked. She knew what she was doing when she married Mr Bad Boy.

And now all of a sudden... POOR SANDRA???

About 100 years ago, I got dumped by someone I LOVED for her new MR. BAD BOY. I'll bet that I mourned that loss for 3 years. I used to see Mr BAD BOY driving around town with the love of my life in his 20 year old rusted van. Not one straight peice of metal on that van. 75 different colors and primer all over the body... but the worst was that the passenger seat had broken off years ago - and was replaced by a folding lawn chair that was duct taped to the floor.

I used to see my ex-girlfriend sitting in that duct taped chair in that van and just stand there with my mouth wide open.

LMAO.

Then she married MR BAD BOY... LOL... and now I haven't stopped laughing for the next 30 years.

The "lawn chair" van is long gone now. But every once in a while I think how good she would have looked in my Azure. The Azure that had a factory passenger seat attached to the frame.

:-O

marymac

Jesse James is just so revolting.

marymac

lol Fred

manoman

hahahahahahahahahahahha SUCKER!

FEEL THE LOVE

OH MY!, ALL WE CAN DO IS HOPE FOR THE WORST! I WOULD LIKE TO ADD A HEART/ FELT, FU~K YOU AND YOURS, AS A ADD/ON TO MY DEEPEST CONCERN!

rabbit on the moon

What a bastard. No wonder why Jesse doesn't speak to him anymore. The media likes to twist a story for ratings and entertainment value. So I am not going to jump the gun like everyone else and automatically believe Jesse is a racist just because my TV says so. I don't care what evidence has been provided. I never met the man in my life. And because of that, who am I to make an accurate judgment on his personality? Seriously, people don't even give Sarah Silverman this much crap and she uses the N word in her material. This story is sad from all sorts of angles.

Q

Looks like Sandra's career is going to end.

Nasty Nate

Why is this such a surprise? Did anyone not make this connection years ago. Just look at West Coast Choppers, and you will see that the images are linked without these sound bites from people out to make a buck on personal problems people are facing.

Give it a rest.

w

Torn Ligaments?? how did she first of all, open a car door with that arm, secondly Shut the car door with the injured arm, Im not an expert but even using her thumb would hurt it right?? its a damn range rover I believe, its not a light door. I smell a rat.

w

TMZ, you put my comment in the wrong one! >

linusik

no matter how much i dislike Jesse, this just makes me wanna puke. Family members looking for attention ....

pandora

This man is not even part of Jesse life. If you've ever watched anything with Jesse he always talked about the bad relationship he had with his father. This "father" didn't even attend or wasn't invited to Jesse wedding, either of them. So why should we believe anything he says? He just wants his 15 minutes and money.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments