Bret Michaels -- I'll Be Singing Soon

4/30/2010 12:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0423_brett_michaels_EX_Getty_04Bret Michaels says he has "no doubt" he'll be able to return to the stage by next month ... this according to a source communicating with the singer.

We're told Michaels -- who suffered a brain hemorrhage last week -- is now speaking well and plans to hit the stage on May 26.

Our source says Michaels says he's excited about getting back to performing, which he says keeps him "sane."

djstoop_id

Hope the guy makes it out ok.

rosi

my 16 year old son's name is brett michael.

Darlene

Thats wonderful news!!!!!!!

Lala's World

What is he Superman or what! I mean, the dude is still kinda hangin on for dear life, with the bleeding in the brain and all, and we can't wait for him to get back to entertaining??? I say, let the man rest and heal so as not to upset the Bret Michael's Universe again :). Get Well Soon.

star

I'm so relieved and inspired about the hopeful recovery news ...Bret is an absolute fighter/survivor/warrior with a huge generous heart that is filled with melodies of his life. Seemingly, floating through series of radically different stages, each of which transforms him through his journey. Amazing how his understanding and tolerance of others' has strengthened his character. Empathic, creative genius, wit, hysterical sense of humor, and seemingly infectious quality evident on the 'Apprentice", is what blared out at me. All good wishes to a very, very special 'Angel of Light'! Star

sandy

Good God. It is not even funny how many crazy nuts are in the world. The man had a "MASSIVE" hemmorage. The word MASSIVE is not used lightly in the medical field. When it is MASSIVE, it is so serious that any recovery whatsover even with SEVERE DISABILITY is amazing. The man could get social security in one second flat just by the description of MASSIVE HEMMORAGE, and there are those that think he is going to be singing and dancing..so ludicrous.

Sparkle

This is great news, but wow...can't the man get any rest? I'm worried that he is going back too soon. I hope he won't feel pressured by his PR people or feel pressure from the fans. His true fans will understand. I think he should take the rest of the year off before even thinking about touring again. I'm certainly not a medical professional by any means, but this is crazy! Bret, please take all the time you need. We love you!

john a.

Bret singing next month? he'll sound like crackhead bob...

"D'everee Dose Das Ditz Dhowwwnnn"

lmao!!!!

sandy

I say put Bret on tv so we can all see this miracle of the most amazing recovery in a week from a MASSIVE BRAIN STEM INJURY. I at this point think he must be GOD. Please I want to witness this unheard of event that has never been seen on earth. Do not play games with those that have been through this, it is actually making me very mad that whoever is reporting this nonsense has so much nerve. For every idiot that thinks he will be on stage ever again, please send me a dollar when it is a proven fact he will never in this lifetime sing on stage again, I really need a million dollars. And I really hope the crazy people that manages him doesn't have the gull to put a disabled person on stage so they can still get the money they have gotten off of someones talent by using them to any length imaginable. And to his family, please make decisions that include ridding Bret of these "so called friends", and the so concerned money-grubbing freaks, it is up to you at this moment to help your loved one and protect him from these disgraceful leaches. If you think when Bret is no longer able to make money for them they will come around, you will see real fast how much they forget all about him and move on to prey on someone else to make them money.

randy

this whole damn thing was a complete farse. Bret never had a hemmorage or an annurism or however you spell it. NOONE ABSOLUTELY NOONE RECOVERS FROM A SUBARACHNID HEMMORAGE THAT QUICK. I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE.
Di he have a headache yes did he seek treatment ... yes. I do know this for a fact ....

don't thank god .. don't bless prayer.. everyone who believes this is being had.
he and his bull**** staff have made everyone feel sorry for him.
Too many people have lost family members to this illness and it is not fare to those fams to exploit this injury.
he must be stopped... it is a complete travesty that so many people actually cant see the duck and run tactic being used here.
as soon as the truth was starting to be noticed a "doctor" comes forward to speak. how convenient.
the tour date post went up to soon and they had to save face and i can tell you not even the family or band knew what was goin on. i know this for a fact as well.
the road manager pete and janna sucked the media well dry before people started to ask questions ,and when they did because they ****ed up now all the sudden they are ready to release info....
IF YOU FELL INTO THIS TRAP IM SORRY IF YOU STILL BELIEVE LOOK AT ANY WEB SITE BASED ON THESE INJURIES.
THIS WAS BULL**** FROM DAY ONE. I WILL NEVER GIVE ANOTHER DIME TO BRETT MICHAELS OR POISON. AND WHAT IS THIS NOW CHAPTER 54 IN THE AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF BRETT.

KISS MY ASS BRETT MY WIFE ACTUALLY PRAYED FOR YOU AND THE TRUTH HAS BEEN TOLD OR IT WILL BE.

teslatodd

GOD SPEED, BROTHER!!! CANT WAIT TILL UR ON STAGE AGAIN.

Stacey

TMZ- get on this story!!!
Bret Micheals is a fake! This was a publicity stunt to promote his book,and CD which is soon to be released! I also heard that he was only hospitalized for 2-3 days (at most)and was released a week ago. Gee, the guy is next to death and a possible stroke victim and he miraculously comes back to life and will be jumping around on stage in a few weeks. LOL! When the truth comes out, I hope this ends up being career suicide for him for praying on peoples emotions for financial gain-that is sick and greedy! No wonder during a press conference "The Donald" didn't seem to upset.I noticed that back then and thought it was odd. To bad, he seemed like a good guy. Karma Bret, bad karma.

Smith

Bret Micheals is a fake! This was a publicity stunt to promote his book,and CD which is soon to be released! I also heard that he was only hospitalized for 2-3 days and was released a week ago. Gee, the guy is next to death and a possible stroke victim and he miraculously comes back to life and will be jumping around on stage in a few weeks. LOL! When the truth comes out, I hope this ends up being career suicide for him. Really, praying on peoples emotions for financial gain,-how sick is that! No wonder during a press conference "The Donald" didn't seem to upset.I noticed that back then and thought it was odd. To bad, he seemed like a good guy. Karma Bret, bad karma.

nhacdjsvn

welcome to music dj from http://nhacdjsvn.com free download music in here
Thanks admin and mod

Shasta "sixx" Love

You never really know what to believe via internet, but people, doesn't anyone believe in miracles anymore?! I will be heartbroken if this truly is a stunt because wow, how much more famous does a person need to be? For anyone asking who he is apparently lives under a rock!! Whether you like his music, persona or not, NOONE should wish ill on any persons health, whether it's true or not. Sooo tired of all the miserable haters of this world. If you REALLY don't care about him or think his music is bad, why waste your precious time with hateful comments!?! Yeah, uh-huh!! He's the ONLY reason I've watched that otherwise boring show, the Apprentice!! At least he brings a little life to it! NOone really knows except him and those closest to him. We as people are all miracles....even the skanks!
Ride the Wind Bret, Ride the Wind!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments