Celine Dion's Home -- The Ultimate Water Park

4/28/2010 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Celine Dion is literally drowning in money -- so much so, that she just built a massive water park in the backyard of her equally massive Florida mansion.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson2
TMZ has obtained a photo of Dion's $20 million mansion on Jupiter Island -- which is where some of the richest people on the planet live ... and where Tiger Woods is also constructing an oversized estate.

Included in Dion's ridiculous setup -- a huge pool, lazy river and a water slide.

Because why not?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

awards

Way to go! Live green!

Irene

Gee, my husband goes crazy just taking care of one inground pool. Can you imagine trying to keep the mold and bacteria out of that entire mess of tubing?? Oh well, I guess she can afford the help.

Ann

Ugly. Tacky. No class. Figures.

D`livio

That's going to look awesome when the next hurricane comes through.

jdohe

Celine Dion must be an idiot. My dad bought a hot tub whirlpool about 3 years ago and it has only been used twice. I GUARANTEE YOU that Celine's water park will hardly EVER get used and will just be a money PIT. Even the idea of allowing kids to come use it doesn't work because she would still have to pay for lifeguards and be liable for lawsuits from injuries. Idiot celebrities find ways to blow hundreds of millions of dollars. Obviously, Celine is not satisfied with her life and is trying to fill the gap with money.

Pam

Oh, to have that much money! I am getting 2 tiny retaining walls installed and I feel like a big spender!

samper

I love it! I wouldn't do the slide, but the "lazy river" is really just a circular body of water behind the main pool. I don't get the purpose or need of the pool in the front yard, but it's her money. Nothing would be nicer than floating down that river with a good book and good drink!!! Better than other rivers, hers is PRIVATE!

CriticAl

Now we just need the first hurricane of the season to blow through there and tear it all up.

Shirley

Celine is a Canadian embarrassment. We do not find her to be talented in any way. She has a village taking care of her every move. She is only interested in Quebec and no other province in the country so really she doesn't represent anyone other than the French Canadians. Good for her with her singing career but please Celine tone down your boisterous personality when you know there is a camera around. We are not fond of your mannerism. Maybe some yoga and meditation would help.

Mary

Hey, Shirley - embarrassing is thinking you speak for all Canadians...and her talent paid for that private estate. She's not my favorite or anything, but your post is b.s.

Cookie

When Michael Jackson built an amusement park at his home, you called him weird and eccentric. Shouldn't you extend the same courtesy to Celine now?

Rob J

How does a miniature lazy river, and one waterslide constitute a "massive water park"?
Talk about an exaggeration!

Darlene

Would be nice to have all that money! She earned it!!!

julie

Love the lazy river, could see me just relaxing also reading a good book. Sure hope they also give some to charity though.

Shesh!

Go Celine! As a native Californian, I say you have a super nice setup with that pool complex! I really appreciate it and love it! Hey, invite me over for a swim sometime.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments