Jesse James Checks the News

4/28/2010 12:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jesse James emerged from his home in Huntington Beach this morning to check his morning paper.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
Wonder what he read about.

Just Sayin

sandra comes out the winner though all this BULLLLLLL****

LaToya Jackson

What a LOOSER !!! .. & I should know ..

Trish

Such a trashy looking man. Even at the Oscars all dressed up, he looked like trash.

Knockers De Clown

He's a Nazi

david

WHAT, LIKE THAT IDIOT CAN READ. I'M SURE HIS INTEREST SPAN TAKES HIM FROM THE HEADLINES ON THE FRONT PAGE, THE LOCAL INTEREST PAGE, SOCIETY ISSUES RIGHT TO THE WANT ADS. LOOKING FOR THAT MALE/MALE OR MALE/FEMALE CONTACT INFORMATION. NOTHING MORE THAN A WALKING STD.

LaToya Jackson

to #4: I agree he is a trashy looking man.. All dirty looking and nasty... Poor Sandra

jus-sayin

Now thats funny! HAHA

KittyKittyKitty

Yikes! Ever heard of the internet?

Pete

Kathy

He knows how to read??

myliverhurts

People love to F*ck.

ChrisM

Seriously Sandra? What the heck did you EVER see in this dude? UGH

flip[wilson

He is no longer an American... he is a full-blooded, died-in-the-wool Nazi. My directions to him are simple...Bolivia... they admire Nazis there... they'll probably love his choppers... he can settle down with a brood of Bolivian whores and live his life in consult with the Ghost of Hitler.
PS
It's also cool to be smelly there.

Non-friendly guy

I like coming on this site and reading the comments. Like other comment sections, it's full of experts. There's one guy here, Pete, says:

"He should just leave the country. No one wants him here. Bye-bye Jesse! MOVE! Loser."

Yes, Pete. HE'S the loser here.

And everybody is totally convinced, without actual proof, that he's a "Nazi". Based on gossip site reports. Unreal. I suppose everyone here (except me, that cool Kooky dude and a couple other folks here) has met Jesse and hung out with him and has come to find he's a Nazi. That's what it sounds like to me.

Like all you idiots are morally superior. No one has taken an embarassing photo? Nobody's been "tempted by the fruit of another"? All of the decisions you've made in your life had a positive outcome? And how many of you know Jesse or Sandra personally?

Sitting around with your grotesque body wrapped in loose gympants with no bra on drinking Diet Coke. Sitting there, all mad at yourself. Gross.

See what I did there?

flip[wilson

First of all, Non Friendly Guy, I'm not wearing a bra. Secondly, I dunno 'bout U (boat), but there are embarassing photos, and then there are photos of yourself dressed in Nazi Garb sieg-heiling the Fuerer - embarassing? No. Nazi. Thirdly, his own Fawzer, in an interview, admits to his son's fascination with the NAZI thang. Fourthly, his meat puppet side dish also dressed the part and has Supremacist tendencies.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments