Lindsay Lohan Parties Til 5 AM

4/29/2010 10:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan said last night on KIIS-FM in LA, "It's not a crime to go and have fun with your friends.  I actually haven't been out in over a week."  And then she partied until 5 AM.

media_removed_tmz
Take a look at Lindsay at the Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood, just one stop last night on a clubbing tour that took her to the W Hotel in Hollywood, where we're told she left at 5.

By the way ... Lindsay was partying at Chateau Marmont over the weekend.

Check out X17online for more pics of Lindsay.

Carelesswhisper

She looks like a dried up, partied out skank!

AMO

Cocaine's a hell of a drug!

me

I thought she and Sam weren't speaking? Didn't she just get 86d from Trousdale for throwing a bottle at her head?

Jess

this isn't anything new, she's always going out partying, getting drunk and doing drugs and those who are saying "who cares? she's in her 20's its ok for her to party" yes there is nothing with going out partying having a few drinks here and there, but its NOT ok to do that every single night and use heavy drugs, she is killing herself and she will just end up being another celebrity on the list who has died from a drug overdose. The reason why she looks so old is from years of using heavy drugs and its taking a toll on her, but she just doesn't seem to care that she is killing herself and no one will stop her, if she doesn't care then why should anyone else care?

dd

If she is partying till 5am, who makes sure the kid sis goes to school?

Diana

Why does she keep following Sam around like a desperate dog? It looks pathetic! She needs to get over it and move on!

LaToya Jackson

Death watch 20 10 ..

why is she there ?

she lies about everything

wiggity

I don't really care what LLo does, it's her life, and she IS young, but I do have to say that she looks like crap! I mean, she isn't even attractive anymore. She looks drawn, haggard, rough around the edges now. Her hair looks like crap, her skin looks like crap, her eyes have no sparkle to them, just dull and flat. For her sake (and health, both mental and physical), I hope she gets her act together. But it doesn't look like that's going to happen anytime soon. R.I.P. Llo.

Ricky

Lindsay Lohan rocks! She's fine... she knows what she's doing... but TMZ has to give her some space... right? If she's doing something that is illegal then let the DEA handle it.. let the government do it's job. It's not smart to get in the way of the government.. should that be the case. Perhaps the Chateau Marmont is notorious for coke-fueled orgies and such... stemming from the classic rock bands...as well as the comedians...but that is their business. They have the security to handle any problems.

happy2bhere

I agree that there is nothing wrong with going out with your friends etc. But what makes this news? She does look really rough though for someone in their mid 20's. Wow. I wonder how long before she either o.d.'s or kills someone driving home drunk at 5:00 a.m. Then everyone will be crying and holding tributes for her. At this point, she needs to straiten up and try for a career, which looks doubtful, or just give up and be a young girl who likes to party. Whichever, she is NOT newsworthy!!!

Lulu

So what that she's out partying till 5 am, she's an adult. Back in the day I use to party all hours of the night and half the day like alot of other peoiple. Again she's an adult, she can do what she wants. She knows what she is doing. This is a non story, TMZ just love picking on LL.

Ty

fu*king lindsay, for fu*ks sake cant you stop reporting about her. Who gives a cr*p about a chick who looks 15 years older, drinks like a sailor and is dumb as a doorknob. If shed only want some help but she obviously want to scrape the bottom a bit more.

Eastender

Wait a minute - she has friends?

Tommy

I think Lindsay is awesome. The broad just wants to go out and have a good time. I think she's entertaining. I hope she comes out with a new CD or something. It'd be terrible, but I'd have to give it a listen.

She's not going to end up dead anytime soon. She'll definitely survive. In 20 years, she'll mature and write a book about all of this. Until then, I hope she continues to drink and do coke and/or whatever else she's on, but she definitely needs to stay away from the steering wheel.