Pauly D & Vinny Soak Up the ... Ladies

4/29/2010 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Jersey Shore" tanned muscle stud Pauly D and his co-star Vinny basked underneath the glow of a bevy of bikini-clad, er, babes in Miami on Wednesday.

media_removed_tmz
Let's hope these guys used protection or they may wake up with a nasty burn.

5280bill

MaryMac and cheese must be on the chunky size. It's all in fun. If you pose in front of cameras expect to be ridiculed.

bb

ALL these chicks are FAT FAT FAT exept one (and even she's working on a muffin top) Gross! Stop ragging on fit women for being 'too skinny' and put down the ****ing sandwiches for five minutes. Don't let fat become normal.

Becky

They feed them good down there....

isthisajoke

janja

I would say "in coming" but they are not suppose to talk about chicks that way this season!

twilightmom

They need a big sign for when the girls leave:
CATTLE CROSSING
»»»»»»»»
Ok...that wasn't nice. But isthisajoke-sorry, I'm sorry but I certainly don't look like any of these gals. :/

mcgavock

WTF? I see some skinny chicks in there, but the rest are some big girls.

isthisajoke

I don't understand the comment OhWell. I didn't say that was a picture of me or anyone I know. I said that's what normal people look like. Sorry to burst your bubble but that's why we have the word average and most people fit into the average. Walk down the street in any town in America and tell me that the only people you see are thin supermodel types. No. So more than likely, none of the people posting here are that. You're not just standing in unflattering direct sunlight having a picture taken that showcases all your flaws. If the average American is overweight, how did all those who post on TMZ escape this fate. Go back and look at yourselves in the mirror then have a picture of yourself taken in direct unflattering light and see how good you look or how thin you look.

What Da

Lotta friggin Grenades there boys, its a virtual mine field! Watch your step!

firebaby

lol, i wish i could win the lotto this easily-- i knew 95% of the comments would be calling those girls fat...
truth be told, i see a lot of THICK girls, but a *fat* girl couldn't wear a bikini... none of them have tires around their sides, or beer bellies hanging over...

SoBe

Those are not South Beach girls. Those are girls from the mid-west on vacation. And yeah, they are bigger, but they are people. I find it funny that most of South Beach has banned MTV and this group from their places. South Beach has INCREDIBLE women. Women that would NEVER look twice at these dudes. I hate you MTV for bringing this mess to South Beach.

mcgavock

36. Actually that's what people look like on every beach I've been on in Florida...only fatter.In fact, that's what all the posters look like except yall refuse to look in a mirror and you are all self deluded. This is America and this is average. That's why I always laugh at CSI Miami when they show their idea of Miami. Ha..more like lots of old people, lots of overweight people, lots of Haitian people & so on. So everyone should grow up. I walk outside everyday and most people I run into don't look like supermodels so I'm guessing neither do you posters. If you did, you'd have better things to do with your time than putting down other people.
Posted at 11:14 AM on Apr 29, 2010 by isthisajoke

Well I live in Florida and I don't see a lot fat people. There's lots of skinny, fit people where I live.

sayhi2karma

Aw, won't you take me home tonight?
Aw, down beside that red firelight?
Aw, when you let it all hang out.
Fat bottom girls you make the rockin' world go round!

What Da

Look at the one chick inthe pink Bikini,,,,,,gee, she couldnt be any more clearer than saying, "Get in to my Vagina NOW!!!!"
I mean, come on girl,,,even you could do better....oh well, maybe you cant but at least dont be so obvious that you need some italian sausage for lunch.

WHollyCow

I didnt think whales came that far on to the beach.