Paris Drops $23,000 in Shopping Mega-Spree

4/30/2010 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton stimulated the hell out of the economy last night -- dropping more than $23k in a whirlwind shopping spree that would even make Michael Jackson proud!

Like a sparkly pink hurricane, Paris blew into Live! on Sunset last night -- and whipped up a $23,414.77 bill.

... because she can.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

123wow

To think, that $23k could've been used to save someone's life...

LaToya Jackson

Back to ME !!!!

Knockers De Clown

Do these blow up shoes make my butt look FAT?

3Storms

Hooray for a spoiled diseased w h o r e living in undeserved luxury while the rest of the world works for a living. People like her are the reason why commmunists exist. It's a shame.

Booshy

And that's why all of America hates her. Disgusting.

memyself

She could have paid off my mortgage with that.

ERock

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. Ok. I'm ok.

manolo

$24,414.77

gotta love capitalism.

scooter

hey paris - still waiting for u to open up the half way house that you promised - and all the charity work.

beans

GEE! she just holding 2 bags.I'm wondering if the idiot is thinking about how a lot of families that is struggling out there to feed their families?I'm wondering if the idiot is thinking how many hungry children could be fed off of her spending that much money?I wish somebody would have mugged her stinky azz when she went out side....

Darvon

So, why is this news?
This happens all the time.

shane

must be fu**ing nice to spent in one night what i barly make in a year!!!im a collage grad and work 40 hours a week and barly make rent and here she is blowing 24000!!!!!I try so hard to be a good father and husband to put food on the table and pay bill and here she is not working and ugh pisses me off im of subject now and im pissed thanks paris you ****!!!!

Sasafras

I just dropped a load thinking about it.

flip[wilson

Good for her. Maybe a lot of you out there don't realize that shopping is a form of therapy. It's sure better than being a drugged out whore in rehab. Paris is a positive example of how you can live your life responsibly and still have time for a little fun. And for all you nay-sayers out there... she works very hard for her money... doing shows and personal appearances. You try that stuff...it ain't easy.
Cheers, Paris!

Abe

I love Paris Hilton's little boobies. Please, Paris, do not ever get implants. You are perfect and so hot!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments