Michael Jackson -- Chick Magnet?

5/8/2010 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's bodyguards are taking issue with the man who claims he had a sexual relationship with MJ during the last months of his life.

It's not that the bodyguards say Jason Pfeiffer wasn't his type -- they say Jacko wasn't gay.

Bill Whitfield, Javon Beard and Mike Garcia will appear for a second time on ABC, according to the New York Post, to shoot down rumors the singer was a homosexual.

According to the Post, the bodyguards claim the singer had two girlfriends in the months before he died.  He reportedly called one of them "Friend" -- a chick with a European accent.

Who knew MJ parlez-vous hot chicks?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

mjfan212

michael was not gay

mjfan212

R.I.P MICHAEL JACKSON MEDIA YOU KILLED HIM AT LEAST YOU CAN DO IS LET HIM REST BY THE WAY MICHAEL WAS NOT GAY

Seriou

Was MJ gay or straight? The truth is that only MJ knew this for certain. The bodyguards can't attest to what MJ did behind closed doors.
I personally think he was gay, but that is a personal opinion. I think he liked boys, but, again, that is just my opinion. Yet, we will never know for certain, because the bodyguards really don't know, and MJ is not talking.

Cheryl A.

Only Michael knows and he did not want to make it public.

Bootpunk

I CAN'T believe "other" isn't winning!?!

mjfan212

MJ WAS NOT GAY

mjfan212

MJ WAS NOT GAY THIS FAT ASS NEEDS TO SHUT HIS MOUTH STOP FILLING IT UP WITH ****

mjfan212

MJ WAS STRAIGHT

mjfan212

R.I.P MJ

kim

man, tmz, is it a slow news day?

Bootpunk

Gays don't WANT MJ...he was a hideous creature, most gay guys are WAY cooler!!!

Ash

Well at least someone is speaking up besides Joe lol. That's all I have to say I can't agrue with people anymore about this issue anymore. I'm tired, MJ wasn't gay it's been said over and over again and I'm sticking with my oppion. Dissagree or Agree with me I don't care. At least these guys didn't go to a tabloid. I like these guys not bc I agree with them, but bc I get a GOOD VIBE from them.I just hope this story will get the SAME amount of attention as Kleins. Good Luck Guys.

Bootpunk

"OTHER" is now winning...GO "other" GO!!

janicebyrne

Of course Michael wasn't gay. What a ridiculous thing to say. Only a really stupid person would ever believe this. Shame on anyone who thinks otherwise. Michael cannot defend himself against these malicious slanders and libels. Wake up you stupid people and stop believing all the cr*p ever said or printed about him.

TMZ Staff