La Toya Jackson -- My Bro Was Straight

5/9/2010 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Apparently the spicy tuna roll fired up La Toya Jackson outside of Katsuya last night. In hushed tones, La Toya railed against Dr. Arnold Klein and alleged MJ lover Jason Pfeiffer, claiming they are lying about the reported affair.

Yelena

sorry..I post the link again.

That was in 1992, Michael Jackson had decided to make a long journey to find his roots in Africa to discover its origins, Gabon and Côte d'Ivoire.
He had asked to be accompanied by a single writer and journalist, was me.

cory

CAN YOU HEAR ME?
They told the truth

This is Michael take on the matter.

FOR GOD'S SAKE, WHAT DO YOU SEE AND HEAR?

pappy

Wow! There sure are some crazy people posting on this site.

Jessy

To: by-tell-it
YOU NEED TO DIE ALREADY. YOU ARE A MISERABLE PEICE OF S**t
I USUALLY DON'T SLANDER ANYONE BUT WHAT YOU SAIS ABOUT HAPPY THAT SOMEONE DIE AND TO BE HAPPY ABOUT IT SHOWS YOU ARE VERY DISTURBED HATEFUL INDIVUAL..AND SO ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD..
WHO LOOK FOR ANY STORY OF MICHAEL JACKSON TO COME OUT AND POST DUMB A** IGNORANT BS.YOU GUYS HATE SOMEONE WHO NEVER DID ANYTHING TO YOU..YOU NEVER LIVED WITH HIM AND GO BY THESE LIES PEOPLE CREATE ..HE NEVER DID ANYTHING TOU SO WHY ARE YOU SUCH A MISREABLE SACK OF S**t!

by tell it..you need to stfu!!! and stop posting on every michael jackson post.. YOU PROBABLY LIKE HIM OR SOMETHING WHY ELSE WOULD YOU BE SO DAM IGNORANT AND NASTY.. With your disgusting rant on here..
and TMZ..YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO, BUT PUT MICHAEL JACKSON JUNK ON HERE..SO DUMB IGNORANT PEOPLE COULD COMMENT..SHAME ON YOU..
REMEMBER WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND TMZ..STOP MAKING MONEY OFF THIS HUMAN BEING WITH FLAWS WHO PAST AWAY ALMOST 1 YEAR AGO.

cory

CAN YOU HEAR ME?
They told the truth

This is Michael take on the matter.

FOR GOD'S SAKE, WHAT DO YOU SEE AND HEAR?

chelsey

I LOVED AND STILL LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON. HE WAS A STRAIGHT MAN. PEOPLE ARE JUST JEALOUS AND TRYING TO MAKE MONEY OFF HIM. AS FOR LATOYA DIDN'T SHE SAY THAT MICHAEL DID MOLEST KIDS. SHE IS A FREELOADING PIECE OF CRAP. NOW HE IS GONE AND SHE WANTS MONEY. SHE IS PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MICHAELS MOM, JANET, TITO AND MICHAELS CHILDREN ARE THE ONLY GOOD JACKSONS!!

Siggisis

48. I have split feelings about Latoya #1 is I do believe her when she says that Michael was/is not gay #2 I don't like her not one bit for what she did to Michael back in 1993 even though she took it back it don't make no difference in the empty heads of the tabloid "journalists" they figure if his own sister would say something then it must be true I have only one thing to say to Latoya and it is why??????? now that he's dead and never coming back to us is she even saying anything about Michael we all know that Michael was never gay and we aren't gonna believe in Arnie Klein of Jason FAT BOY Pfeiffer {heffer}

Posted at 11:38 AM on May 9, 2010 by mjlover4life

I think we all have mixed feelings about LaToya Jackson - and mainly because of what she did in 1993.
But we have to remember that LaToya has changed. She lived a terrible life with a terrible man. She has been in therapy and seems to have come out on the other side a different person.
She does defend Michael now and she does that consistantly.
I think it was in his book, Moonwalker, that Michael described his feelings about her: Very nasty and very sweet! LOL

Jessy

AND SOME THINGS I SPELLED INCORRECTLY..BUT THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOUR TYPING FAST ON A PHONE.

AND I AM A MICHAEL JACKSON..BUT I'M NOT IN DENIAL .
I KNOW HE'S NOT WITH US ANYMORE..AND I'M NOT GOING TO PRETEND HE IS.
I JUST THINK IT'S SAD TO HATE ON SOMEONE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW..AND GOING BY WHAT THESE TABLOIDS AND LIARS SAY.

mjlover4life

just because she was "abused" as she calls it that doesn't make it right I love Michael Jackson with all of my heart and soul and I would not/could never say that about someone unless I know that it's true she lived with her brother until he was 27 years old and she don't know sh** about him that's all I'm saying she was wrong for what she did she gave Diane DEMON Diamond/Bahir/and all the others ammo for the lies that she told about her own blood how could she stoop so low and I know that now she probably feels like sh** for what she said and now it's to late once it's been said it's out there, and there is no take backs, and no news media wants to put the truth out there this will probably not get published but that's o.k cause I always cut and paste my comments

moni

Hi Siggisis,
nice to see you!
However, I don't quite agree with you on LaToya. Can't help myself, but I still feel ambivalent about her. I believe LaToya that she wholeheartedly regrets her words from 1993, but I don't buy that she had been forced to speak out that way by her former husband.
The damage she has caused could never be made good again, not by all excuses in the world. And sorry, maybe I'm resentful, but some things are plain and simple unexcusable, and accusing a brother publicly of child-molestation is definitely one of them.
Kudos to Michael, if he has forgiven LaToya, this shows a greatness of mind I probably couldn't develop.

Tellit

Defences to claims of defamation include:
* "Claimant is incapable of further defamation–e.g., the claimant's position in the community is so poor that defamation could not do further damage to the plaintiff. Such a claimant could be said to be "libel-proof", since in most jurisdictions, actual damage is an essential element for a libel claim. Essentially, the defense is that the person had such a bad reputation before the libel, that no further damage could possibly have been caused by the making of the statement."
-Wikipedia-
________________

I reckon that would discourage the MJFT or Jackson family from ever initiating a defamation of character lawsuit.
But a slander suit can be filed even if that person is deceased....example: defames a business/image (such as MJJ Productions, or other MJFT businesses)

tone

Posted at 12:23 PM on May 9, 2010 by Tellit
----------------------
OMG! ROFL!!!

Siggisis

Hi, moni, always nice to "see" you.
I know, I know, it was absolutely terrible what LaToya did. And I really can´t imagine why - apart from believing her about the terror of her marriage. Maybe she was drugged/on drugs - probably.
And if she did live under constant threats, was locked up much of the time, I don´t know, you must lose any sense of reality and be very, very scared.
Of course I don´t know. But Michael seemed to forgive her. I am not sure I could have if one of my siblings did something equally bad towards me. Not sure at all.

LaToya Jackson