The Force Is Strong with Blanket Jackson

5/12/2010 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's children are quickly becoming YouTube sensations -- thanks to the popularity of several self-made home videos that were posted online ... videos that may have led to the infamous stun-gun caper.

blanket jackson
One of the videos features 8-year-old Blanket Jackson wielding an invisible lightsaber and quoting "Star Wars."  Another clip shows his sister Paris Jackson busting out a hardcore rap.

Sources tell us that Michaels kids -- as well as the minor children of Jermaine and Randy  -- got really into making these home movies ... and that the stun gun incident involving Jaafar was part of a movie plot.

Irka

10. Nobody is just fine with a stupid name like Blanket. He's doomed already. WTF is his REAL name anyway?

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/12/blanket-jackson-michael-jackson-star-wars-youtube-video/#comments#ixzz0nkKYezXh

His name is is Prince Michael II jackass. Obviously Blanket is a nickname.

cARMEN CECILIA DE RIBBON VARGAS

LOS HIJOS DE MICHAEL SON EL REFLEJO DE LA EDUCACION DE SU GRAN Y ADORADO PADRE!

MICHAEL POR SIEMPRE. TE AMAREMOS HASTA EL ULTIMO RESPIRO

Ciaraa.

Video Paris Rapping!

Ciaraa.

Omg!the video of PARIS RAPPING AND Blanket having fun! look

Cathy

Looks like little Blanket is getting along just fine. Despite the chaos at Hayvenhurst (it's always been like that there - even when Michael lived there - that happens when you have so many people living in the same place with many different personalities) I think that's where the kids should be and where Michael would want them to be. I think Michael would be heartened to know that the kids were surrounded by love and family. Michael loved his family dearly.

I'm glad the kids are having fun and are exposed to a little more normalcy than they could have when traveling with Michael.

sue

cathy, i agree with you on this one, they are having a great time!!!sue from tampa

anonymous

WHO CARES THOSE ARENT EVEN REALLY HIS KIDS...

Posted at 12:35 PM on May 12, 2010 by Maxster

_______________________________________________________

You are a total idiot! Please do not speak anymore. I know for sure that these are Mike's biological children.

sue

Siggisis

27. i have to say it is so nice to see blanket smiling !!! he is adorable!! paris is very beautiful and growing up so fast. life goes on for mjs3 god bless them all!!!!sue from tampa

Posted at 1:07 PM on May 12, 2010 by sue

They are super-lovely and super beautiful kids. And I have to admit that I am glad to see them having FUN!
But I don´t think it should be out there. They are too exposed as it is. Too young for that.

Trish

Nice to see MJ's kids living a normal life. What happens if something happens to the grandmother? Do they go to Joe?

K

Well Blanket is the spit of Michael

moni

Posted at 1:10 PM on May 12, 2010 by Siggisis

Hi Siggisi,
I have to agree with you on this.
You can see from the comments that have already shown up here that some people don't even shrink from libeling kids in a most disgusting way. And this is just page three...
I'd really like to know who has posted those vids. The kids themselves? Or someone else?

sue

moni, if truth be told i am sure they had help getting the vids out!!! this is just the kind of stuff michael tryed to prevent all these yrs!!! however i am glad they are having fun as young children, but i think the media should leave all this publicity out of the picture!!! let them be !!! they are so beautiful arent they?? sue from tampa

Siggisis

Hi Siggisi,
I have to agree with you on this.

Posted at 1:17 PM on May 12, 2010 by moni

I asked the same question on the Murray PR thread - it was before this thread was up.
Who is leaking? The kids? A grown up in the household?
Both scenarios are less than fortunate. If it is the kids, they do have unmonitored internet access. And with the nut cases out there, and that includes TMZ nut-case-posters, who think nothing of writing the vilest things about kids (!), I cringe, just cringe to think they might read all the garbage!
If it is a grown up, or a semi grown up, I see that as a very serious matter and hope that person will be found out SOON!

marcia

I never doubted that the children aren't his. Geez looking at Blanket's eyes are like looking at Michael's. I see he has his daddy's nose too. He's a really cute kid.

Even if MJ were here I still think something like this and what Paris did with the rapping would have happened sooner or later. I mean it's just the age that we live in. I don't see that there is anything wrong with it. They aren't doing anything disturbing they are just having fun.