Spencer Pratt Has Eyes for Heidi's Mom

5/13/2010 7:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We're officially worried for Spencer Pratt.  We just got this pic of Heidi's hubby standing in his driveway doing surveillance after they called the cops on Heidi's mom.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
TMZ broke the story that Heidi and Spencer called police today after her mom, Darlene, showed up at their house and wouldn't leave.

Spencer is holding a big-ass piece of crystal -- something he thinks creates good vibes.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Trish

He's either bird watching or looking in someone's bedroom. Hmmm

Bob

This guy is a sociopath... he's gonna end up killing somebody.

SpawnOfAzazel

OR he's looking for Heidi's dignity....

Julianne

wow! I think he's off his rocker now, or just being silly for attention I don't know :/
He's definitly trying to alienate Heidi from her family though. Which is a bad sign.
The clip from the Hills episode with him fighting with her sister and telling her she's not welcome at their house, to this story now -- things are getting crazy! :S

Tina

These are some scary people!!!

Truth

WHAT AN EFFING MORON LOOKS LIKE!!!! THIS PIC SHOULD BE IN THE ENCYCLOPEDIA.

Alexandra

OMG... He's sooo retarded. Hey, is it just me or does anyone else think his beard is the dirtiest looking thing they've ever seen. Man, he looks like he does not bath ... eeeeewwwwwwwwww

rob

Douche bag!

Aredhel

This guy is seriously mentally ill.

melissa

I know people are going to hate, but I love them and I think its all in good fun. We don't know what goes on behind closed doors... Also, I love her new face, I didn't at first but now its starting to look really good... And last, the crystals, life is so hard and if crystals gives you peace, then so be it....

christy

he does all this stuff for attention and you guys give it to him. Stop reporting all the dumb stuff he does. With that being said this guy is a major a**hole period. I would really like to know what his parents are like and if they are proud of this garbage. His wife is a loser idiot for putting up with him and staying with a man who puts people down. She looks like a freak and her mother had every right to let her know. Its about time someone actually told her the truth. The girl looks awful. What does it say about her that she would stay with a loser who talks to his family and hers the way he does. She is trash just like him.

writenow

Am I the only one who is completely creeped out by the newest version of Col. Tom Parker? (Not that Heidi has the talent of well, anyone. But least of all, Elvis.)

JCH

god he is such a weirdo

Hey Now

I used to think it was an act. But I seriously think he has mental health issues for real. Seriously.

Bella

Just part of his new persona he created to get people to talk about him. TMZ, why do you humor this guy?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments