Heidi's Mom Shops After Police Showdown

5/14/2010 4:37 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After Heidi Montag called the cops on her mother yesterday -- Darlene Egelhoff spent some time with her other daughter, Holly Montag, during a post-police standoff shopping trip at The Grove in L.A.

Heidi's Mom
Holly has been a staunch defender of her mother during the televised family feud with Heidi and Spencer Pratt on "The Hills."

As TMZ first reported, Heidi claims she wants to get a restraining order against Darlene after her mom showed up to the couple's L.A. pad yesterday and began "pounding on the door."

sully

They have made us know them. You are are a moron redhead.

jms

If calling the police on your own mother will get you some press, then so be it I guess with them two...cant get it for talent.

Irene

I think Heidi and Spencer better get off of whatever drug of choice they are taking and think about what they are doing.

THE SHEENY MAN

My buddy gave Heidi a hug 2 years ago. Within one hour he was dead! Why can't Spencer die of crystal in the ass poisoning!!!! Why!!!

M

Heidi's family should be happy and relieved that she's out of their life. They don't need to take any more bull**** from some plastic, whiny, overdramatic bitch who makes herself look more ridiculous every day. Spencer's family has cut him off, too. So Heidi and Spencer can be miserable together; no one else who knew them need worry.

studmoose

Spencer seems to be an overbearing and controlling eff.

A controlling person NEEDS to separate his mark from their family. It looks like Spencer is succeeding at this because, if the communication between Heidi and her family breaks down, there is no one that Heidi can turn to other than Spencer for guidance.

Spencer must feel the need to keep her family away, as Heidi's family will probably be trying to talk sense into her - one of those things is that Spencer IS NOT looking out for her best interests.

Keeping the family away - keeps Heidi controlled like a puppet.

Mo

Hills spoilers say producers want a "happy ending." You think this is the first step to "killing off" Pratt and Montag, while the momma dukes gets paid and takes care of the money for the house?

A.K.A.- Momma gets a check from the hills too!

Amers

As a parent...I feel for Darlene! Some day Heidi will look back and regret what she is doing to her mother and sister. She will hate herself for letting that JERK of a so called husband ever put a wedge between her and her family. Your spouse is suppose to make you want be a better person!!!! It is very sad to watch!!

princesspr

I use to feel sorry for Heidi but she ALLOWS Spencer to speak disrespectful to her sister and mother. She doesn't realize that this man does not get along with any women in his family and it would be safe to say that he HATES those people. From his own mother and sister to his extended family.

Every intelligent women knows that when a man does not get along with the women in his family that he is NOT the man to be with.

Party-Patti

RIDICULOUS RIDICULOUS RIDICULOUS RIDICULOUS
HIEDI IS A LOW INSECURE EASY-TO-MUNIPULATE
MONEY HUNGRY, FAME CHASING IDIOT, SPENCER IS
SUCH A PSYCHO PSYCHO PSYCHO PSYCHO

Jaye

Heidi and Spencer's relationship reminds me of Dorthy Stratton and her husband Pual. Heidi's mother should be very concerned

Becky

Maybe the next plastic surgery for this pathetic woman will be to add a pair of balls so that she will finally tell this freakshow to shutup and/or hit the road.

But then again, she's just as much of a freakshow and the husband

Rosemary S

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS HEIDI YOU LET THE FAME AND THE MONEY GET THE BEST OF YOU. HOW YOU WOULD LET A MAN TREAT YOU LIKE GARBAGE IS BEYOND MY IMAGINATION. SPENCER IS A LOSER, HE DOSEN'T HAVE ANY PLANS TO DO ANYTHING IN HIS SORRY LIFE. HE FIGURES SINCE HE DOSEN'T HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS FAMILY, THAT HE HE WOULD WANT U TO DO THE SAME. AND TO CALL THE COPS ON YOUR OWN MOM IS SAD. ALL SHE WANTED TO DO IS HELP U FROM THAT LOSER, BUT U CHOOSE TO PICK THE LOSER OVER YOUR OWN MOTHER. AS MUCH AS I WOULD GET MAD AT MY MOTHER I WOULD NEVER HAVE CALL THE COPS ON HER. BUT I BELIEVE IN KARMA AND I KNOW U WILL GET YOURS, CAUSE WHAT U ARE DOING TO YOUR FAMILY FOR THAT LOSER IS BEYOND ME. WHAT ARE U GOING TO DO WHEN THE MONEY RUNS OUT AND THE LOSER DUMPS YOU FOR SOMEONE THAT HAS MONEY. YOU ARE GOING TO BE ALL ALONE. I JUST HOPE THAT HE DOESN'T START BEATING YOU LIKE CHRIS BROWN DID TO RHIANNA. SHAME ON YOU HEIDI. I HOPE THAT U ARE HAPPY THAT U CALLED THE COPS ON YOUR OWN MOTHER. AND ONE MORE THING I FORGOT YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO READ THIS CAUSE THE LOSER BANNED YOU FROM WATCHING TV AND THE COMPUTER, SO HOPEFULLY SOMEONE WILL TELL IT LIKE IT IS AND MAKE YOU REALIZE YOU ARE MAKING A HUGE MISTAKE.

Melissa

Heidi's mom is a lot easier to deal with than those two, I am a mother of four, and I feel for this woman. Spencer Pratt is one scary, scary guy. He does not seem safe to me, he is beyond controlling, he obviously has mental problems at this point, someone needs to intervene here. Heidi is so messed up as well, your mother is always there for you, she's your mother........what is she thinking? She has lost her mind! This poor woman just wants her daughter back to normal. Darlene, if you read this, I will say prayers for your family.

bobbi

WACKO! These two have completely gone off the deep end. Where in the world are they getting all this money? Are they high on drugs? From the way Spencer is acting I believe he is doing some serious narcotics and would love to see his ass thrown in jail and given a blood test. She's just as stupid and ignorant if she stands there by his side. She reminds me of a literally dumb blonde, everyday she's with him.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments