Robert Plant of Led Zeppelin

'Memba Him?

5/14/2010 5:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Robert Plant is famous for being the lead singer of legendary '70s rock band Led Zeppelin. Guess what he looks like now!

KittyKittyKitty

Yikes!

He looks the same but different!

dd

Still love him!

flip[wilson

He's a good man...likes soccer, family and friends...and doesn't give a rats ass about face lifts and pretentiousness...qualities hard to find in a lot of people...good musician too. Say hi to Adam...and remember Bequia fun in the sun!

__________

Chica_frezza

TMZ SAID...

The 61-year-old resurfaced at a coffee shop in NYC on Thursday, looking a little homeless.

UHHH REALLY???

TMZ... HOMELESS DOESN'T HAVE A "PARTICULAR LOOK" YOU SHOULD OF KNOWN BETTER THAN THAT!

Prancy

Robert Plant is a living legend. I don't appreciate cheap remarks about him and his choice to avoid cosmetic surgery. He is quite comfortable with himself as he should be. He has been a sex god for a long time. In fact I still think he is hot!

Dan

Plant is still VERY much in the limelight and you don't need a 'member him thing to know that. 99% of the imbeciles TMZ covers aren't nearly as visible as Plant is. Idiots.

.:Loki4Ever:.

How could we not remember him?! HAHA I see him all the time

shannonkjohnstone

ROBERT PLANT IS A LIVING ROCK GOD, WHO CAN DO NO WRONG.
I LOVE YOU ROBERT PLANT.

Sam

To say "Robert somehow won Album of the Year at the Grammys," is ridiculous, the man has more talent in his pinky finger then most people only hope for. Just because it may not be your taste does not take away from his accomplished career! Shame on you

Jennelle

Hey I saw Robert Plant in concert in Okc and he did a fabulous job even at 60..:) He still rocks on in my book. Even his debut with Allison Krause was good..:)

Me

Hey, Stupid! You're just as dumb as Dave Navarro for not wearing a seat belt. Don't you ever talk about Robert Plant. It must have been some idiot, young, dork who listens Justin Beiber who wrote this crap.

Robert rules! "Somehow" won. This dude is the best, Stupid!

Q

Great voice, love for the blues and rock like few others...my only concern over the years was why was Jimmy Page allowed to run around after the concerts drunk in a limo in the cities they were touring in the very late 70's, wearing a full SS Nazi Uniform complete with Swastika ArmBands. If Bombshell is just a Nazi, Page was Heinrich Himmler. He tried a stunt like that today he'd be shot---thats remarkable progress isnt it? Plant never went for such weirdness.

Spotch

"Somehow" won? Stick to writing about people cheating on their wives and helping ruin people's lives and stay out of the music criticism buddy.

I heard Lindsay Lohan just dropped a toothpick - get the cameras! Story!!

Ayla

I have had a crush on this man for 35 years..He is still HOT!!!!Love you Robert and Rock On Zeppelin!! (TMZ show some respect!)

Dawn

I left this post on here yesterday, but it appears to have been deleted. This was the post:
'He didn't 'somehow' win the Grammy. I saw his performance with Alison Krauss at the awards, and it was actually very good. He's a cool guy.'
I'm not into leaving offensive messages on here, ot anything like that, so I have no idea why it was deleted. There were some other people's posts on page one, that have also been deleted. On top of that, I saw another message the other day (from a different story) that was apparently left by me (exact same username), but I certainly didn't leave it - absolutely nothing to do with me. What was annoying about it, it was a the total opposite to what I would have written. What is going on with TMZ? It seems as though, when people get a little power, they just go crazy with it.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments