Michael Jackson Doc

in Mid-Air Emergency

5/16/2010 4:37 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Dr. Conrad Murray may have saved a life this morning ... 30,000 feet above the ground.

0515-conrad-murray-wm-tmz-ex-credit
Sources tell TMZ Murray was on a US Air flight from Houston to Phoenix when a flight attendant came over the loudspeaker and asked if there was a doctor on board.

Turns out a passenger fainted and could not be revived. We're told Murray jumped out of his seat, evaluated the female passenger (who was in her 20s and traveling with a baby), and quickly noticed she had a "very weak pulse."

Somehow -- don't ask us -- Murray inserted an IV and was able to stabilize the passenger until the plane made an emergency landing in Albuquerque.

The passenger was taken for further treatment. Her condition is not known.

lisa

Michael Jackson was a DRUG ADDICT who was on his way to dying...Dr Murray was just the UNLUCKY doctor that was around when Michael's body finally gave away to the drugs. I hope this doctor does not go to JAIL!

cheryl martin

TMZ This is a set-up,and how strange that you were there???[get the point]I don't care how many this Dr. Death has saved,HE KILLED MICHAEL JACKSON.Was not there for him;His phone call was more important............So SORRY-WAS HOPING HIS PLANE CRASHED...........................

murder13r

South Gate,calif Rapper vs Grandma mixtape goes viral. with a sick freestyle of Michael Jackson, Dr. Conrad Murray, Nadya Suleman, Ryan Jenkins, Jasmin Fiore, and his life that needs, a spot on a MTV time slot. It's called:

"The Frenzy Mixtape" on his page..

link:
myspace.com/kushtello

cheryl martin

TMZ THIS IS YOUR SET-UP!!I could care less how many this Dr. DEATH has saved;he KILLED Michael;because of his negligence.This wouldn't even be told if it were not Dr. MURRAY.SO SORRY-I had hoped that his plane had crashed..............................

Double C

I feel sorry for Dr. Conrad. He just happened to be the doctor on duty when it finally happpened. Let's face it, Michael had these docs wrapped around his finger for YEARS. It just finally happened to catch up with him when Dr. Murray was on duty.

cheryl martin

TMZ YOU PROBABLY SET THIS UP TO MAKE THIS Dr. Death look human!I could care less who else he saves;HE KILLED MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!!This wouldn't even be a story if it didn't involve Dr. Conrad Murray...SO SORRY--I was hoping his plane crashed.............

Vee

I call bullsh*t!

really?

Thankfully in this case, they were on a plane, otherwise Murray would have been on phone calls during the incident...

Pat

Gee whiz...I did not know that Dr.s carry IVs with all purpose medication with them all the time.
PR stunt. Next thing we'll hear about is another tearful visit to MJ's tomb clutching a bouquet of sunflowers.
Even if it is true..which I doubt...so what. Murray still neglected MJ and that killed him.
Hippocratic oath..."First..do no harm".
I guess he forgot that part of the oath.

kuz

Coincidence??? NOT!!! Nice publicity stunt, but give me a break!! How convenient Killer Murray was on this particular flight...was the chick HIS baby mama...one of twelve or so??!! UGH!! VOMIT!! I am not an MJ fan but please...this dude killed a patient and now he is being deemed a convenient hero??!! Right!!

TA

YOU PEOPLE REALLY SUCK to be SOOOO quick to jump to conclusions about this! WHAT IF it was your mothers life he saved on that plane?

Mjalive

MICHAEL JACKSON = DRUG ADDICT
MICHAEL JACKSON = DRUG ADDICT
MICHAEL JACKSON = DRUG ADDICT
MICHAEL JACKSON = DRUG ADDICT
MICHAEL JACKSON = DRUG ADDICT

kisha

To sara: What plane you know carry IV equipment? You can't have a bottle of water on a plane now a days so how can they have IV equipment. I am a nurse and I know they are not putting IV equipment in first aid kits. Anybody could have saved michael the doctor he had was not a real doctor he was BS becuase anybody know that you can't do CPR on a bed it is to soft you have to be on something hard. So come again when you say nobody couldn't save him. They didn't want him to come back. How he come from having a good time getting ready to go on the road to the next day dead that is BS.

OMG