Tiger Woods Mistress -- Uchitel Had a Point ...

5/16/2010 9:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods mistress Jaimee Grubbs thinks Rachel Uchitel is right  ... some of Tiger's ladies are trying to become famous off the scandal -- but, of course, Grubbs says she isn't one of them.

On Friday's TMZ Live, Uchitel said a lot of the girls have been trying to sell videos and appear in celebrity boxing matches. Grubbs, however, doesn't feel the shoe fits.

She tells TMZ, "I don't deny Rachel's quote that some of the girls involved with Tiger are doing it for the purpose of fame and spotlight ... However, I can only speak for myself and I'm pretty sure I didn't try to gain fame by having half the world hating me."

Half might be stretching it a little -- but only just a little.

Carmen

I read that Rachel Uglytel wants to remains visible on the media and trying to repair her W-H-O-R-E image because she is desperately hoping ($$$$) to get back with Tiger as soon as he is divorced or even before if she can. I also read that Gloria GoRed may have used Jostlyn James to sabotage the reconciliation of Tiger and Elin to benefit Rachel. As you can see there is great incentive ($$$$) and interest here for these shameless, spiteful, money hungry, immoral whores. Time will tell.

vaginalcancer

Why does she think the world hates her? Other than Tiger, I think most people could give a rats ass, and would congratulate her for taking advantage of the situation by making as much money as she can. Rachel sounds bitter because she probably believed what Tiger was telling her. In a year or two these girls will be thrilled to find someone to tell their story to, so should enjoy their brush with fame while it lasts. I see reality show for at least one or two of them.

Stephanie

This girl is running around telling people in LA that she is getting $50G a month from this scandal. Don't know if that is true, but that's the "word" on the street.

Throwback kid

Jaimee Grubbs is a Hollywood bottom feeder and she is quite aware of it. She knows she has no formal education, no job skills and no talent. That's why, just like these other skanks that had sex with Tiger she will milk this for as long as she can. Soon her 15 minutes will be up and all she will have left are the same tired stories she has been telling about hooking up with Tiger and George Clooney. This is really a pathetic young woman.

tgrfan42069

its funny everyone they talk to isnt trying to milk off of being a whore.

george fudge!

Oprah should get all of Tiger's whores together for a group discussion, see which tramp has made the most money off of him.
Too bad that Jerry Springer isn't on anymore, Tiger's sluts would be a perfect fit for that show.

Billow

Jamie Scrubbs is an idiot and has a butter face. That's cool you're famous for being a slut!

lynn

Who is Grubbs kidding? She is the one who started all of it??? If any of them cared one bit about home wrecking they would have tried to get money behind closed doors, not go out and sell stories to magazines. She is the grubbiest to say the least!

Madison

After hearing and reading all this crazy stuff, any women saying she did not know Tiger was married is a big lier. It's all about the money for all these women. To tell the world you were having sex with a married is shameful. I hold Tiger responsible for making a stupid mistake for messing around with women who have nothing to offer. I have son Tiger age, in fact he a week an a half older than him. Talking to him sometimes I wonder where his brain is. Tiger just fell victim to a nice ### and ****. I believe his home life was not a good one Elin. People think if you have children and the wife stay home everything is outstanding. I just don't have much trust in white women, they do things no other nationality of women wouldn't dream about doing and they have not shame. Elin go to country and buy a house, who paid for it Tiger, she have to job. So tell me while should she get half of his income for having two children. She didn't hit one golf ball. It it's amazing how women can understand all the practicing etc., until they marry the individual, then it becomes a problem. He is doing the right thing by moving on, she don't look that hot me anyway. She is average.

surpised

Tiger needs to grow up. Elin n eeds to stop making a point. The money in question is none deserving on Elin though she has children and probably as guilty as Tiger. Asking for the moon may get you the sun. Be happy with the million you have and move on. From rags to riches with the most sheltered man on earth. Tiger wise up and stop thinking with your 2nd head.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3