Lindsay Lohan -- Another Late Night Collapse

5/17/2010 11:09 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan was up to her off balance tricks last night in Cannes -- stumbling and falling down to the ground on her way out of a party.

media_removed_toofab

3Storms

She's a drunken and stoned trainwreck who will NEVER learn and clean up.

Just let her die in a drainage ditch peacefully.

JoAnimal

That's what happens when you abuse xanax mixed with alcohol. You become a functional black-out drunk with poor coordination. Why hasn't anyone checked her prescriptions? Or are they going to wait until after they find her dead body?

Lacy

Maybe its the shoes! lol! You'd think after years you'd have that down!

kitten

I mean, WOW...

I cannot wait to hear her explain this one!

And, on top of that, to hear Dina spin this fall, as well.

C'mon you two...DO NOT let the public down now!!! Those two come up with some beautes, too. Explaining this pix away should be PRICELESS!!!

I'm already warming up my LOL keys...

Valerie Tyson

I know she has problems but really, the girl wears these ridiculous heels all the time. They can't be helping either! :)

lt

GO LINDSAY, GO LINDSAY, GO LINDsaay.....

WHAT A TARD!

me

Leave her on the curb....that's where the trash goes.

Larry

Lindsay,should get out of lesbianism. All same sex-sex is not natural also morally and Spiritually wrong !.

LA Native

I'm officially joining the death watch 20 10 group. It is something I can bet on, and most likely win. Poor sad girl with no shame whatsoever. Really disgusting and classless.

LA Native

I'm joining the rest of them on official death watch 20 10. It's something I can bet on and more than likely win. Poor sad girl with no shame whatsoever. Really disgusting.

Belladonna

Might I suggest Ms. Lohan wear flats?? She seems to have a balance problem and those supper high heels aren't helping matters!

Dawn

For crying out loud people leave her alone i would imagine it's pretty hard to keep your footing with all those stupid flashes from the camera in your face...regardless if she had a ****tail or 10 or maybe she is really clumsy she obvious has enough going on with out being bashed by a bunch of mean people that I am sure should be attending to their own lives taking care of their own business maybe try a little kindness instead of so much ugliness....ugh!!! MEAN PEOPLE SUCK!!!!!!

Mari

There's all kids of wrong with her these days including her teeth, which look all stained and chipped. ((EWWW!))

Karen Ann

Really, doesn't her mother, father, or any relative read TMZ or/and all the other articles about her??? I can't believe that Mom says there isn't a problem and she's fine.

I hope that Lindsay hits rock bottom soon and seeks help before it's too late. No one can help her if she doens't want help and Mom surely isn't going to offer her any!

Shea

Revon's SUBLIME self tanning lotion is much better than the crap Lindsay sells.
So also is Estee Lauder's self tanning lotion, but it's more expensive for the same results.
Oh and Lindsay should be in jail!!!!