Lee DeWyze Stands Alone

5/19/2010 4:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After nailing his rendition of Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah," "American Idol" finalist Lee DeWyze was spotted leaving the show's set alone on Tuesday.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson
Either Lee, Bowersox or the other guy will be sent home tonight.

Vanessa

I hope he wins!!!

flip[wilson

Most of the ontestants were lame this year...Ellen not appropriate on panel...having said that, Lee eclipses both the winner last year and his flamboyant runner up.
Lee should win going away...he's got talent and an honest, soulful presence...with the right song this guy could fly.

Big Mamma Cornbread

HE DID REALLY WELL LAST NIGHT..

BeatlesFan1

We Love Lee in Chicago!!! I love his style (both musically and otherwise) and he is a total doppelganger for my friend's husband!!! Go Lee!!! Hope y'all voted last night!!

Millie

I love Lee!! He is Beyond AMAZING!!!

Edward

Lee sings well enough. Loved his duet with Crystal. However, are you really going to spend your money to see him in concert? He just doesn't have the right level of charisma. That's not to say he's not charismatic. He probably is funny and charming with his family and friends, but it just doesn't convey to an audience. The guy mumbles, stutters, and hesitates - with too many uhs, duhs, likes, and you means. And that's when you ask him a simple question. To be fair, I couldn't function on a stage with a billion people watching me either. And I definitely can't sing worth a damn. He has beautiful eyes, but I don't think that's enough.

Dee

Lee did an amazing job last night & I would like for him to win......he's the only one that I voted for. I don't know why everyone likes Crystal so much because in all honesty she's BORING to me (personal opinion). By that I mean that I would NEVER pay money to see her in concert or I wouldn't buy her CD because she's not all of that, but she is gifted musically (instruments)....her voice isn't the best, I've heard better. Poor Casey's getting the boot tonight & if he doesn't then I'll be surprised *_* Overall, this season of American Idol hasn't been as exciting/interesting as the previous seasons, but I'm a fan of American Idol so I'll be wathcing until they take it off of the air ;-) Good luck to this year's winner!!

KIM

This season of IDOL has been about being a true artist which has made the show a different thing than past years. You had many artists this season versus other seasons and that is why I believe that most could not wrap their heads around the contestants. Both Lee and Crystal should win but as you all know they have had enough exposure to go anywhere they want. Most producers will contact the top 24 as the exposure allows them to be in the light and get seen.

Good luck to all but my vote is on Crystal

Trish

Crystal is gonna be the next American Idol. She has real talent.

Joey

Lee is great The Other Guy as TMZ put it is a good guitar player with not much stage presence and he really thinks he is cool because Kara was all over his S#&T
Lee and Bowersox in the finals LEE WINS

Ms. L

After last night.... Lee is the new American idol!! He won me over for good...

Good luck Lee!!

Trish

I like Casey James and feel that he is definitely getting slighted as the AI producers are not interested in marketing him. He is talented and I feel he knows the fix is in for him not to be in the final two. So he is laid back as a result. I would love to see him in the final two, but he will be okay after the tour and he can pursue his singing career full blast.

lalaland

#8 KIM: You nailed it. That's exactly what I think too.

Mikey

No one will remember him two weeks from now.

Clara