Octomom: 'Say No to Octocats and Octodogs'

5/19/2010 12:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Octomom, biological mother of 14, emerged from her house in California this morning to encourage people to adopt -- not her kids, but dogs and cats.

Octomom
It was all part of PETA's "Don't Let Your Dog or Cat Become an Octomom" campaign.

Nadya Suleman urged everyone to make sure dogs and cats don't have multiple litters -- adding, "Humans of course are much different."

PETA gave Octo $5,000 and a month supply of veggie-meat for her troubles.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

flip[wilson

Where was Peta when Octomom got fertilized?

electriczipper

so is she actually admitting what she did was wrong??

flip[wilson

Dear PIP - If GOD didn't want retards around, he wouldn't have created you.

Pretty LL

I bet her house smells so good with all fo those poopy diapers.

Wishes

Mr. Pip, wow, that is the most illogical statement I've ever read. Human beings are made of "meat" too, so should we become cannibals?

electriczipper

hey ..nothing in the world wrong with a nice juicy hamburger or chicken breast....yumm yum..remember even God says everything serves a purpose,,,

FlamingoNut

Jesus freaking Christ; why won't she GO AWAY!?!???!?!?!? If you ignore her, maybe she will (hint, hint)...

flip[wilson

electriczipper...then how does that explain you?

electriczipper

hey flip... dont ask me... ask god.. he is the one that said it... not me

flip[wilson

Sooo...what's this got to do with Lindsay Lohan...don't get it.

GypsyLaura

Are you F*ing kidding me?! I just lost respect for Peta. My listening ears are now off.

Turk182

People Eat Tasty Animals

wtf

What a waste of $5000.00! I wouldnt send PETA another dime if i knew this is how they're spending the money. Who the hell is even going to see this 5K sign if its on her front lawn in a private neighborhood. This whack job is THE last person who should be endorsing anything. Im sure her kids will love looking back and seeing they were used as poster children for over-breeding, as if they're not already going have enough issues with this thing as a mom. I'll bet anything she'll use this money for yet another plastic surgery procedure that she will naturally deny she had.

flip[wilson

electriczipper...hang on...I'm dialing...dum dee dum...how's the weather in electriczipper world anywa...oh, just a sec...Hello? God? Yah it' me flip... hey listen I was just...yah I'm on TMZ, how'd you kno...ohh you sly devil, I mean, sly stallone you, you know everything don't you...okay, well that leads me to my question... whatupwith electriczipper, I mean, this dude or dudette have any purpose? Huh uh...ohhh, I see. Okay thanks. Yah. talk later. Oh, um, before you go... is Lindsay Lohan going to jail? What'ya mean ask Harvey..hey wait a min... damn... I mean darn he's gone...
Okay..electric zipper...God says he was just about to make a new Elvis when suddenly he stubbed his toe an you were born instead...hope that clears up the mystery. out. Flip.

Nick19128

"Octomom" at the "Octopalace". sounds like a new supervillan in her secret lair.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments