« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

'B-Ball Wives' Star: Someone Stole My Topless Pics!

5/23/2010 4:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One of the stars of the VH1 show "Basketball Wives" claims she's the victim of a nude-photo-stealing revenge plot -- and she suspects the perp is a woman who's bitter she wasn't picked for the show.

TMZ has obtained a lawsuit filed by Evelyn Lozada (ex-fiancée of former NBA star Antoine Walker) in which she claims Vanessa Davis (former wife of NBA star Ricky Davis) smeared her reputation all over the Internet after Davis was "not selected" to be on the reality show.

According to Lozada, Davis took to a gossip blog and called her a "high end prostitute," a "drunkard," and a "hoe ass" -- and even accused Lozada of neglecting her daughter.

But the nastiest part -- Lozada claims Davis hacked into her email and stole topless photos ... which Davis allegedly sent to TheYBF.com.

Lozada claims Davis is out to "ruin her reputation" -- and now she wants Davis to fork over at least $15,000 in damages for all the trouble Davis has allegedly caused. Attempts to reach Davis have been unsuccessful.

For her part, Davis tells TMZ, "I will counter-sue for defamation as her lawsuit has no merit and I am positive she has no evidence against me for said claims."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Lorrie

They both look like dirty whores.

Just Sayin

Whores will be whores!

Kiki

Baskeball hoes.

Irene

What is wrong with all these girls. Is this the only way to make a living? Please...put your clothes back on...we have all seen enough.

Hang em high

This girl also had drama with another woman

keeshondmama

This show is just incredibly sad on so many levels. I've never seen a such a collective group of useless individuals in my life. Its like their competing for biggest loser!

Barb

I watched this show twice. What I saw was bickering, back-stabbing vengeful idiots. Losers full of envy and jealously consumed with cheating and snagging some poor basketball player's money.

Griff

How is this show called Basketball wives, when no one is married? Get rid of this crap.

dd

No wonder their men left them...

SL

Its bad enough these gold digging women look for professional athletes to marry, but then be able to go on a useless reality show and make more money is ridiculous!

SL

NJ

Haha these girls are the most jealous, bitter group of ex wives I've ever seen! Hardly any of them are actual "basketball wives" and they waste most of their breath on this show trying to convince viewers that they AREN'T "groupies." LOL. They are THE definition of groupies. I'm not sure what kind of redemption these girls are trying to get by being on this show... but I loved this week's episode when this Davis girl told the one on the left "You're not even a wife." EXACTLY. That's why I am so confused about this show and why they even call it basketball wives! How about "Bitter Ex-Wives." That'd be more appropriate.

Kay Guise

Wait...am I the only one that sees the mustache and side burns on the chick on the left? Was she his ex-fiance or his ex-goat? wth?

R&B_Lover

Which skank is which?

sinead

finally kay guise, someone said it. if you're going to be on tv, get for peete's sake get your mustache waxed!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments