Jennifer Aniston Strips Down to Bikini

5/24/2010 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Showing off her tan and toned physique, Jennifer Aniston rocked a tiny hot pink bikini in Hawaii this weekend.

media_removed_tmz

She might not have a cigarette, but the 41-year-old is still smokin'.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Sin D

First??/ She is smokin hot hot hot

awards

Like the looks of this!

duh

Not holding a cigarette but still smoking? lame

Murgatroyd

What is the media's fascination for this one? No talent, no beauty. Just another of Hollywood's tarted up messes. Of course, she does have one thing in her favor: she's way more attractive than her marital successor, Angelina Jolie. (But then, so was Zazu Pitts.)

Greg

Nice bod. Her constant working out has paid off nicely. There is still something slightly "manish" about her face though. Jennifer was born a female, right? She's not one of those transformers or whatever, right?

Pimpcessa

WOW, the woman looks great. Never understood the hate from the Brangeloonies towards her. I've always been "team Jen" about the whole triangle mess, but every time I let it go, the loons get so nasty that it almost makes be dislike Brangelina more.

electriczipper

I have heard from good sources that her boobs are fantastic...but she has issues with being a whiny crying bitch...a man can only take so much...sadly she is finally showing her age a little..its all downhill from here babe,,better grab a guy quick and keep your mouth shut..well keep its shut anytime you feel like complaining

pink floyd

very very hot. take a look girls. no fake and bake????

Criss

Hot!

Carolyn

WHO CARES?!?!?! I guess stripping is the only thing she does worth watching. God only knows I don't want to see her "act".

elephantman

holly cow! if i could get my hands on this my mouth would be permitaly stuck to her boobs! in fact by the time i got done with her she would be lactating, then i would never let loose! look at what your missing out on brad, she aint got a bunch of zoo animals hangin around either and there isnt a big tractor tire hanging in the front room! huge ape noises in the background!

Kat

She looks great! Makes you wonder the state of Angelinas bod after popping out all those kids.

Lorrie

Post #13, I was thinking the same thing!!! Jennifer is gorgeous and she looks healthy. Angelina always looks sickly to me and I'm sure at this point, if she was to have another kid, the baby would be able to simply walk out (stretched out vag, ewwwww).

sickofitall

She hasn't let herself go, but then she hasn't lived much, either. No kids or man, nothing but spending her days self-indulgently exercising and having her hair straightened and dyed. Boooorrring!

Birdy

Is she gay? I read that she recently moved her girlfriend into her house because she didn't want to live alone.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments