Judge to Lindsay Lohan

No Alcohol, No Drugs

5/24/2010 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan has been ordered to refrain from drinking or doing drugs ... and if she dares to try she could end up behind bars.

Judge Marsha Revel laid down the law during a hearing this AM in Beverly Hills court.  Judge Revel told Lindsay in order to stay free on bail, she cannot drink alcohol, she must wear a SCRAM device and she must submit to random drug testing.

Lindsay must begin wearing the SCRAM bracelet within 24 hours.

Lindsay must also attend all scheduled alcohol ed classes at least once a week.

Lindsay's lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley, began to object to the conditions, but when the judge said she would state out loud all the reasons why the conditions were appropriate -- Holley backed off and accepted the conditions.

And the judge indicated Lindsay must stay in the L.A. area -- which will get in the way of shooting a movie in Texas.  The judge basically said, tough luck.

Mind you ... the conditions the judge imposed must be met in order for Lindsay to remain free on bail.  The judge is also scheduling a hearing to determine if Lindsay has violated her probation -- the date for the hearing is July 6.

If the judge decides Lindsay violated her probation by not attending her alcohol ed program as required ... she could be jailed for 180 days.

More Today in TMZ History

Nicole

Why didnt the lawyer try and get the end of June for the violation of probation hearing when LL has completed all her classes. Now its July its just more drug tests etc until then.

electriczipper

No jail time and she will do fine..a few more classes and she is home free,,and the judge gets a brand new BMW..courtesy of Lindsey INC....you dummies just do not understand how it works in hollywood...I am sure lindsey is laughing her ass off at all you losers out there that thought she was going down..
Remember you heard it from me first..........

LaToya Jackson

Lindsey, just do what the judge ordered and get through it.. Signed, Lindsey death watch 20 10

TrueDat

she's an addict who denies it and denies needing help.....of course she won't make it.

Knockers De Clown

It's hard to be a "Movie Star" .. Signed, Lindsey Death Watch 20 10

electriczipper

She will also be allowed to take off the scram bracelet after a few days becuase she has delicate skin and it will cause a rash..she will also be allowed to smoke pot because she has a bad back and it helps ease the pain she has along with the migraines,,she will be allowed to travel to las vegas because that is where Wondra lives,her palm reader and she needs to be kept advised by her..

me

HOW DID WE KNOW THE JUDGE WOULD NOT DO ANYTHING TO HER. I'M SO SICK OF CELEBRITY JUSTICE. THE REST OF US WOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN A SECOND CHANCE. TOUGH LUCK ABOUT THE MOVIE IN TEXAS. SHE WOULD HAVE SHOWN UP ACTING LIKE THE BITCH SHE IS ANYWAY AND WOULD HAVE LOST THE ROLE. THIS LOSER BITCH DESERVES TO BE IN JAIL ALTHOUGH SHE WON'T EVER DO ONE SECOND. THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA MAKES ME ABSOLUTELY SICK AND I THINK IT'S FUNNY THAT ALL THESE PEOPLE WHO LIVE THERE HAVE MONEY BUT THE STATE IS BROKE. HA HA.

Juan

Oh, this DETOX is going to be fun Lindsay....

Rhonda

I agree electric zipper!!!!!!!

Her nether regions is all this guy ever tals about. He is either nine years old or a creep. I hope it's the latter.

Dallas

Judge Revel just saved her life!

I have a feeling LiLo will be begging for rehab in 3..2..

Mike

Hey LOOOSERS, I don't like the judge's descion, and I don't like the police either. I disagree with the court, and hope Lindsay does, SAFELY, whatever she wants after probation. I know I would.

John Stone

Who gives a flying f*****?

John

This is celebrity justice. If it was me, they'd throw me in jail for the 6 months. If she was black, they'd throw her in jail for 6 years. The courts are a big fat joke.

I don't say this about too many people but I just wish she would die and get it over with already.

Lord of all Media

I feel sorry for Lindsay, she's had a hard life with the mother and father she has. She needs help ASAP!

cochino

how much you want to bet that people are scrambling to be the first one to use her in a modeling pic wearing the scram.