Lindsay Lohan

Sized Up in Court

5/24/2010 2:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan just walked out of the L.A. County Courthouse sporting a brand new fashion accessory -- her court-ordered SCRAM bracelet.

0524-lilo-scram-tmz
The alcohol monitoring device got a makeover since Lindsay last rocked it back in 2007 -- it's now smaller, sleeker, and lighter.

Lindsay was put into her new SCRAM bracelet right inside the courthouse, where Judge Marsha Revel also informed Lohan that she would be meeting with a probation officer on Thursday.

Until the judge decides she can remove it -- LiLo must wear the device at all times ... even in the shower.

Nicole

@lis
I agree these measures are extreme it couldn't have gone any worse for her. I get the drugs because that is illegal and if your being monitored you'll get caught but no alcohol at all sucks i mean people relapse.

lawyersinlove

@ No. 98. I'm pretty sure Lindsay has no PROBLEM whatsoever with avoiding the use of deodorant, shampoo, air freshener, or moisturizer. The vodka martinis? Now that could be an issue for her.

me not you

Smaller? Sleeker? AND lighter? Wow, I love how whoever makes these devices has gone to the trouble of re-working it so that it's just so much more convenient for the offender.

lindsaylohantape.com

maybe we can see the device on her new sex tape :)) go to lindsaylohantape.com for her tape

Jay

Oh and by the way Lohan's attorney lied when she said she had proof showing LL was suppose to be home in time for the hearing.

In the judge's chamber SCH was not able to provide proof of a plane ticket. Geez I wonder why??

Nicole

@Jay
The reason why is because she probably ditched the ticket as she couldn't get home.

lawyersinlove

Priceless when Elvira's lawyer says, "No, she didn't attend the funeral," and Elvira shoots daggers at her and keeps hissing, under her breath, "CLASS! CLASS! I went to a CLASS!" I loved it! So entertaining. This is her best movie since Mean Girls. If it wasn't free, I'd buy a ticket. I almost made popcorn before the hearing, but it was a tad early for butter and corn kernels.

orderesmokes

THE MONITORING BRACELET! IT DOESN'T STAND A CHANCE!!!

whittierlil

All I can say is she got off easy... ??? Now maybe her puffy eyes, face will look fresh again. Wouldn't want to be around her in 3 days, all H _ _ _ is going to break lose.

Jay

@ Nicole

Nice try. Why would you ditch a ticket when you have a court hearing to be at and the only proof you have that you tried to make it home in time is the ticket. It's not like she was missing out on a pedicure here.

lawyersinlove

I'm wondering if her new line of leggings will include the SCRAM leggings. (Imitation scabs attached cost extra.) I'm buying a pair. Nothing spells sexy like a tweaked out alcoholic falling down!!! Watch out men, here I come.

Tralfaz

Leave my little angel alone!! You people are just jealous of my family because of our talent and fame.

I am going to see to it that judge is REMOVED! I am powerful! People love, respect and fear me.

I am DINA!

Alexis

If she REALLY lost her pass port she would have reported it to the POLICE!!! It was all part of the plan! Too bad Judge Judy can't preside over Lindsay's case. She would come down hard on her and tell her off! Can you imagine?

lawyersinlove

@114. You're not Dina. She can't spell that well. And you didn't mention booze or Michael once. Hence, can't be the actual Dina-Saur.

Nicole

@Jay
I dont know i mean its not really a thing you would keep or she could have been refunded and maybe she was stressed about missing the mandatory hearing . Also if that was on Tuesday she was trying to get a private jet so maybe she was optimistic about her chances and didn't think she would need it.