Clay Aiken

Shows Off His New Beard

5/25/2010 4:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Carrying his own bags and rockin' some face scruff, Clay Aiken arrived at LAX on Monday.

media_removed_tmz

With the country about to anoint a new winner this week, can you believe it's been seven years since the 31-year-old father of one lost to Ruben Studdard on "American Idol?"

T

I though it was Jeremy Shockey!

Sue

Holy ****, Clay looks really here.

Give it a rest

He NEVER bearded, unlike so many Hollywood guys who do, so give it a rest people.

He's a nice guy, tries to keep his private life private, and is finally with a label who can appreciate his great vocals. Good for him.

And, beauty is in the eye of the beholder so those of you who don't like his looks, well to each his own.

April24

OMG he looks terrific! Looking forward to the new CD next week! GMA and The View next week too.

zman

That is one styling purse...err uh..I mean European shoulder bag Clay is sporting there...

Judy

zman..you're not that clueless are you???? Clay is carrying his laptop... Honestly, why do some people have no common sense? It's pathetic, and old...

heather

Wow, haven't seen him in a while. He looks amazing!

Rachel

When did he grow up and get so hawt!
Hope AI has him on the finale.

junie

Looking good, Clay!

AJ

The stubble is ROCKIN'! He looks hawt and happy!! Dare we hope for a performance on the Idol finale? Remember when he stole the show a few years back? I still YouTube that once in a while.

Henry Gale

Who is this fashion disaster?

amy

Yeah wearing your usual travel attire..the.. "I don't care what you think, I am happy and comfortable" look. Gotta love it! Glad you are in LA and hoping for some TV time for that beautiful voice! Glad to see ya Clay, missed you!

ari

no lady, maybe you just need to get a life. why are you wasting it commenting on someone you obviously don't care for? and to just make negative comments? weird.
I am actually NOT clay aiken and i AM a straight 30ish yr old woman, and I think clay is adorable. I love his green eyes and perfect profile, his crazy, adorable laugh and his amazing voice. why is that so hard to understand?

barb

It's always great to see Clay(he's looking good) and I can't wait to hear that CD when it drops. The clips I heard are terrific. Ruben and Clay on tour together is going to be lots of fun with plenty of wonderful music.Keep up the great work, Clay!!!

Jessica

Nothing hotter then a gay guy to a straight woman.
Drives the straight guys crazy so it's a win-win situation!lol

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments