One day after Suge Knight was released from jail last week, the rap mogul allegedly masterminded a murder plot ... this according to legal documents.
An L.A. County Superior Court judge has ordered Suge to stay at least 100 yards away from a Los Angeles area man after an allegedly frightening encounter this past Friday.
According to legal docs filed Monday, the man claims Suge "had 8 guys come to my house and told them to get me or kill me."
As TMZ previously reported, Suge was arrested Thursday morning for assault with a deadly weapon. It's unclear if the man who got the restraining order was involved in the prior incident -- though he claims Suge later told him that "he was out now and going to take my life."
Suge is ordered to appear in court to respond to the allegations on June 8.