TMZ Live: Erin Andrews, LiLo & Jesse James

5/25/2010 2:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We took your questions on everything -- including Lindsay Lohan's BS movie excuse, Jesse James' Nazi explanation, and Erin Andrews' risqué costumes on "Dancing with the Stars."

0525_tmzlive_big

Plus: Paula Abdul returning to "American Idol" tomorrow night ... and what's up with Harvey's new wristband?

Westside

Hey Harvey, how come your staff didn't report on USC's Kevin Ellison's (San Diego Chargers)arrest in Redondo Beach yesterday after he was nabbed for speeding in a school zone. A search of his vehicle by Redondo Beach cops: 100 Vicodin tabs. Gee, maybe Kev has sorta blown $$$$ endorsements a la Cory, Michael, etc.

NeverMind

Harvey! Glad to hear that you're "feeling great". You could have fooled me. You sounded a bit cranky the entire show... kind of like a woman with PMS...

Donovan

Nevermind...I thought the exact same thing about Harvey in my head lol! that he was acting like he was pmsing. The way he ragged on Jason at the start over and over. I laughed when he talked about how good he felt and Mike was right, he was acting grumpy today big time.

Dakota

Not likely Lincoln purchase cocaine in 1860........., due to the ingredient cocaine wasn’t even discovered until 1859 by Albert Niemann, a German chemist who was examining the effects of coca leaves extracting the primary alkaloid he named cocaine. There was a long period trying to isolate the cocaine and given the slow pace of for transportation, poor communications and no demand for production it would be hard to believe the availability for its use…..I’m inclining to agree with SandyA #26 – commented “Lincoln did by hair product at a Springfield Drugstore that had the name cocaine but it was a hair product.” …. Its not uncommon many words were spelled differently or misspelled that has caused problems for interpretation in that era. The entry in the store's ledger attributes several credit purchases to the family of "Abraham Lincoln" on Oct. 12, 1860........., including one for cocoaine. However, a closer look at the time line of events determined that there was a front-page ad in the Springfield paper, the Illinois State Register, on Oct. 11, 1860........., the day before Lincoln's purchase. Which described:...
"Cocoaine--Burnett's, for the hair At Corneau & Diller." Burnett's hair tonic was popular nationwide.

Dakota

Harvey, come on, you guys can’t be serious about the bracelet thing? I’m not sure just because a few athletes are wearing them that should be a clear indication they work or should be purchased. Many Celebes and athletes promote and endorse many products whether they are determined good or bad. Its buyer bewares! I also agree with Jason, when he mentions the golfers copper bracelets, which I believe works on the magnet spot therapy concept or how about some small stones place on your back. However, wishing you the best and by the way I do have some swap land, just kidding!!

del

Who is this guy with Harvey and what's his background?

Dakota

#38 del - I’m not sure if he is currently practicing law, but I believe Jason was a lawyer and appears to be very knowledgeable for law, especially for Cal law. I find it very intriguing to watch Harvey and Jason debating techniques and style that are usually totally different perspectives to support their arguments for a law.

KIMCOUNTRY

TMZ IS GREAT. THEM READING FROM PAPERS AND CONVERSATION BACK AND FORTH IS WHAT MAKES IT REAL. IF PEOPLE HAVE COMPLAINTS(SAID WITH NO DISREPECT)..DON'T WATCH.ALWAYS ROOM FOR SUGGESTIONS I AM SURE.BUT IT IS TMZ'S SHOW. DO YOU OWN SHOW IF YOU WANT IT DONE DIFFRENTLY.YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THEY DO THE TAPING FOR THE T.V. SHOW RIGHT BEFORE "LIVE".ENJOY THE DAY.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3