Jodie Foster vs. Cynthia Nixon

Who'd You Rather?

5/26/2010 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Actresses Jodie Foster, 47, and Cynthia Nixon, 44, joined forces at a Women in Film & Television event in NYC on Tuesday.

Jodie Foster vs. Cynthia Nixon
The question is...

E

I might slam Jodie rather than choke the chicken if I was realllll high!! Cynthia??? Not so much.

Merlin

Cynthia needs to paint on some eyebrows or get some Latisse, stat. I could then maybe vote for her but now with the Frankenstein brow!

merlin

Cynthia needs to paint on some eyebrows or get some Latisse stat. She would look so much better and then I could have voted for her but not with the Frankenstein brow! LOL.

Kevin

Cynthia looks like she'd be somebodies brother...and she doesn't act very well. Besides, I stare at Kristin Davis through the entire SITC movies.

Jodie! Now there is a woman i'd like to tap and believe me, she would switch teams after just a few moments.

Adult

You would Cynthia Nixon would get those freakin teeth fixed! whitened! Cleaned....woof!

justagirl

Given the choices, I believe Jodi would "rather" Cynthia, no?

andy

Jodie Foster would definitely bring that fiery aggression into the bedroom. And, for those other guys out there worried about the fact that she prefers chics, . . . well, . . . "If the part's fit, you must commit!!!" (channeling Johnnie Cochran???)

andy

Jodie Foster's acting in "The Brave One", was probably one of the best performances I've ever watched, by the way . . .

WordOutlet

And there I was thinking Skeletor was not real.

Swivel Head Bobo Bama

Now let Me make this perfectly clear (swivel right): both of these ladies are lezbos, a protected species under the Constitution (swivel left). These great Americans represent what is wonderful about our country (swivel right). They are much like Me (swivel left). Misunderstood people that deserve their rights above the average, tax paying, heterosexual, Christian white folk (swivel right, applause). Now let Me make this perfectly clear (swivel left). From now on, the mandatory American slogan will be changed from Yes We Can to Yes You Will (swivel center then retreat to throne room to re-write speech for publication).

cordwangle

Why ask? I'm male and they're both lesbians.

Harry Kunt

Fist.

Emma

I'm not quite sure who told the Nixon chick she could act, but EVERYONE needs to clue her in on the whole teeth-whitening concept!

Jennifer

You don't "DO" lesbians because lesbians won't DO you. Is the question even serious? Cynthia Nixon over Jodie? That is the biggest joke I've ever heard!

dizzy

where is the neither choice? you need one

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments