Sarah Silverman

Explains The 'Lost' Finale

5/26/2010 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Days after the "Lost" series finale left everyone wondering, "What the hell was that?" -- bona fide television expert Sarah Silverman is delivering some answers ... and a few curse words.

Abe

STFU you dumb c**t. Go to f**king hell. You have no talent and you're ugly too.

HMD

Abe,,, tell us how you REALLY feel... Don't hold back next time...

KittyKittyKitty

Yikes!

Anon1984

Seriously, THAT is deep? Wow. People today, jes*s. That is like time and meeting up with your loved ones in the afterlife 101 for many people who read or watch basically anything fictional relating to the afterlife - not exactly profound. Maybe the people who think that they were dead the whole time are looking even Deeper into it? I can understand the concept of reality being subjective in our current lifetime as being difficult to comprehend for some but reality being subjective in the afterlife is difficult for people to understand? Really? Christian saying that everything that happened was "real" is something people are holding onto so hard although he also said that He was real as well. Maybe he was more alluding to that our entire journey is real? Each lifetime/each stage/etc? I mean does anyone actually really take the time to sit around and think about what happens when we die or is just my demented mind? Everything that happens afterwards is "fake" and we just sit around and eat bon bons with Angels and never experience anyone or anything else? Of course they could have all died and died again. Think abstract people.

Greg

Are all TMZ paps as stupid as this guy? And for the record, Sarah understood the Lost finale perfectly - even if she did have trouble vocalizing it.

Tard

I would have taken aliens, waking up from a dream, matrix, or even cut to black soprano style over what happened. I will never again get lost in anything other than a 1 hour episode that concludes.

Jay

Uhm, okay, Sarah WhoeverYouAre. Go away now. I'd say you were "last year" but you weren't even last year, last year.

Off ya go, back into obscurity where you belong.

Phil

Wow!, why do so many of you hate Sarah so much? Would I be right in assuming that most of you didn't understand the finale and are taking it out on her, someone who did?
And Anon1984, I think you read too much into the purgatorial reality and what Christian said. Besides, they weren't dead the whole time. You see... oh forget it! I won't bother.

Abe

To #10 Phil: I don't like Sarah because she IS NOT FUNNY. She is absolutely idiotic and NOT FUNNY. And she is really butt ugly too.

Phil

If you have nothing nice to say about someone, don't say anything at all.

B

Why are you all so hard on Sarah, she seems nice and she is pretty!

bka62223

Sarah Silverman is sooooo what I'd like to find in a woman!!! Come on Sarah, give me a call... let's hang-out....

Criss

I like Sarah, but I don't complain about everything and everyone, so what do I know?

E

F...... yenta! STF up and put my d... in your yaptrap.

OooooNooo!

What a total looser -- can't believe she is news worthy on TMZ. Her fifteen minutes were burned up a looooong time ago.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments