Lindsay -- These Boots Were Made for SCRAMing

5/29/2010 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sporting the latest in SCRAM concealing footwear, Lindsay Lohan did a little shopping at Harry Winston in Beverly Hills yesterday.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
She certainly doesn't need any ankle jewelry.

Luke Warmwater

She's got an apartment full of crap and she's shopping? She's a _____-a-holic. Fill in the blank, it's gotta be any of a hundred things......

drpwk

How can she afford to keep going shopping - especially in Harry Winston - when TMZ keeps reporting she is in huge amounts of debt??

LaToya Jackson

Lindsey Death Watch 20 10

Prancy

Where does she get the money to fly first class to France, party every night and shop all the time? I don't get it. She made some money as a child and teen, but hasn't she run through that by now?

Where's the money coming from? Certainly TMZ can get their hands on her tax statements. How's she able to continue to live the good life? Even very wealthy actors make a movie every year or two. I assume for the income or they do some tv commercials. Who is supporting her and why?

Mimi

From what I've read, I wouldn't want her in my house unsupervised.

Caroline

Question: If she's having financial problems how can she afford to shop at Harry Winston of all places?

Hmmmm

OMG. A celebrity went shopping in Beverly Hills!!!!!!!! Is Obama going to hold a press conference about this??? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

TG

I think my vagina is infected. its all swollen and hard to open

Cartman

I bet her feet smell terrible. Just the thought made me throw up a little.

Anthony

Most of you people who reply here are as****s. She's a young girl still, I would love to see what some of you devious bastards were doing at her age. If you had the resources and fame she has available at that age you would surely be getting yourselves in trouble too. Not all of you but most. Then we could be sitting here laughing at you instead of Lindsay.

TG

i am just like her, except im not rich

Knockers De Clown

Lindsey Death Watch 2010

trickdaddy

shes an escort

Bec215

@12. She's not a young girl, she's in her early 20's. And if she had a mother instead of an enabler, and a father instead of a famewhre, she might have had a chance. Being young and wealthy is not an excuse to be a delusional self-indulgent narcissist - or addict. We only hear about the basket cases because good news is no news...

Cindyloowho

Instead of shopping & running her credit cards up higher (wasn't it reported they are near 600k!??!)-she should start PAYING them off because when the druggie witch defaults on them WE get stuck with her debt in the form of higher APR rates! Inconsiderate bitch. Get your **** together, we have enough financial problems out here.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments