Lindsay -- These Boots Were Made for SCRAMing

5/29/2010 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sporting the latest in SCRAM concealing footwear, Lindsay Lohan did a little shopping at Harry Winston in Beverly Hills yesterday.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
She certainly doesn't need any ankle jewelry.

monal

Nessie - I'll stop giving a sh&t about Lohan when I read her obituary.

500apple

Does she realize how fortunate she is that she is NOT sitting in jail and is able to wear the alcohol bracelet? No--she doesn't. She's just living her screwed-up life out in public as always. I wonder what she'll wear to church tomorrow?

Lilly

Stay straight, stay tough, stay sober L.L. You can do it. You look so much better already. Tuff it out baby!!!

jayell

Is she planning on wearing boots until the bracelet comes off? It's hot outside -- certainly to hot for boots. Her feet have got to be stinking when she takes those boots off.

Lex Dale Owens

Hey folks, come on. I have to comment to the people wishing this human being dead. How can you seriously wish death on someone, celebrity or next door neighbor? Look, the media is a POWERHOUSE now. They can bring people up from nothing (Justin B), American Idols, and even create presidents! They can also bring someone down so hard it hurts! Any reasonable person with natural feelings (and poor parental guidance) would more times than not, turn to drugs and alcohol to deal with the stress and criticism. It is sad. Very sad. Think about her as if she were your little sister. You would pray for her, wish her well and most definitely NEVER play along with the media and wish her dead. That is awful. I really hope she can find her way.

monal

Nope Lex Dale Owens... I would wish her to be dead. That way her demons would be dead too. She'll never change. She has had many chances to change her life - but she has yet to do it. Her family is fu&ked, her friends are fu&ked. She is nobody - she has nobody - but the cocaine she sniffs up her noses and the booze she downs her throat. She is better off 6 feet under.

bigfeetpjs

She is cool!

Irene

The rest of us when broke have to stop shopping completely except for absolute essentials but not the stars..they just keep racking it up...ahhh..the life of stardom...

jwoolman

"She's a young girl still, I would love to see what some of you devious bastards were doing at her age."

Lessee - at that age, I was in my 2nd year of grad school, working full-time on a Ph.D. in physics (full courseload plus lab research projects), and also working for the department part-time as an instructor to pay the rent and utilities, buy the books, pay tuition, buy the groceries, pay the cat's food, litter, and vet bills .... At the same age, my brother was in the US Army in Vietnam. At the same age, my mother was working a full-time job and putting her younger sister through nursing school. At the same age, my mother's sister was working full-time as a nurse. At the same age, one of my father's brothers was in law school. My father and his other brothers had various full-time jobs at that age, and a couple were married and starting their own families.

Many people are raising children and working to support those children at the same age.

Prince Eugene von Saxe-Coburg-Gotha

Who's the tranny she's dating? (Walking behind her.)

Christopher8266

I think she is great party on girl!!!!!

Sam

If you look at her face in this photo you can tell she needs a drink.

cathy

Shopping is not going to make things better come down to reality like every Jane Doe and face the fact that you have problems?

lake

Damn, I love those boots!!! wouldn't pay more than $100 for boots, and only twice in my lifetime I think. But damn those are good looking horseshoes!

Dayana

whos that girl shes walking with? shes a QT Doll... oxox

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments