Gary Coleman 911 Call -- 'Blood Everywhere'

6/2/2010 2:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call made when Gary Coleman fell last week at his home in Utah ... and you hear Gary's wife say, "I'm gagging.  I've got blood on myself.  I can't deal."

During the call, Gary's wife Shannon Price tells the dispatcher there's "blood everywhere" and that she doesn't know what happened.

Gary is conscious during the call, but Shannon says he's "like, not with it" -- and tries repeatedly to tell him to put pressure on a cut on the back of his head ... but he's too out of it to follow her instructions.

During the call, Shannon tells the dispatcher she didn't drive Gary to the hospital because she's sick and is afraid she'll have a seizure.

Gary -- who ended up suffering a brain hemorrhage -- passed away on Friday after Shannon decided to take him off life support.

He was 42.

electriczipper

maybe it was his time to go....she forgot to mention tiger was hiding in the closet...

Really?

She is a pathetic excuse for a wife. If she really loved him, she would've done whatever she could to help him. I've driven myself to the hospital with a finger nearly chopped off because it was absolutely necessary. She could have at least tried to be there with him even if it would have caused her to vomit. So sad...he had no chance with her as his wife.

azlee

Wow, I hope I never do that! I don't care if I am sick or nude (I would blind every body), I would hope I'd get my butt to help and let the emergency crews in. What is wrong with this woman?!

macebuddy

You should not release 911 calls after people have died or faced a tragedy. The family's deserve privacy and not to have their pain published on a website to generate revenue. How would you feel to have a 911 call plastered on the internet if it involved you mother, grandmother or friend?

Shame on you.

Just The Fax

Sad part is She had him cremated before she had him removed from life support

go home!

Jackie- not after a comment like that you wont. Burn in hell bitch.

go home!

Jackie- not after a comment like that you wont. Burn in hell bitch.

TheLeatherArtist

I honestly wonder if she didn't hurt him to begin with. The moment I heard this story my first thought was did she push him or hit him with something etc? I mean how does he get a cut so deeply it caused blood everywhere from a simple fall. She then pulls life support off him instead of giving him some time to see if he improved. I wonder if she is the reason Gary is dead?

sshg

R-E-D-R-U-M

Machelle

Jackie Taylors #7 comment
is the reason I don't go
to church. You are sick,
who are you to decide where
Gary is right now? You don't
know diddly squat.
I've heard some stupid comments
but this takes the cake-

electriczipper

This would not have happened if obomber had not got passed such a lame ass health care plan......he obviously is too busy to handle the situation down in the gulf too...say goodbye obomber in the next election..maybe you'll be a greeter at Walmart next time they bring Steve Wonder there and he thinks he is at Mj's grave...

Tony

WOW!
SHANNON IS A COMPLETELY SELFISH POOR ASS EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING!!!
IT WAS ALL ABOUT YOU WASN'T IT SHANNON? YOU DISGUST ME!
SHANNON WOULD RATHER LET A PERSON DIE (LET ALONE THE FACT IT WAS HER HUSBAND) RATHER THAN BE UNCOMFORTABLE DRIVING HIM TO THE HOSPITAL OR EVEN TAKING A SECOND TO STOP HIS BLEEDING.
SHE IS PATHETIC AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR KARMA TO CATCH UP WITH THIS
SICK BITCH!

kathy

She sounds a little guilty of doing something. Hopefully more to come on this story! Poor Gary.

deanna

She said seizures im pretty sure not FEVERS lol, BUT IM SORRY THERE IS SOMETHING NOT RIGHT HERE !!!!

Cassandra

Murderer!!! She is a horrible liar!! If that were my husband I would be off my ass and rushing him to the hospital or at least putting pressure on his wounds, CPR, whatever I had to do!! This bitch probably hit him with a golf club and is waiting for him to die! Absolutely horrible!!