Gary Coleman 911 Call -- 'Blood Everywhere'

6/2/2010 2:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call made when Gary Coleman fell last week at his home in Utah ... and you hear Gary's wife say, "I'm gagging.  I've got blood on myself.  I can't deal."

During the call, Gary's wife Shannon Price tells the dispatcher there's "blood everywhere" and that she doesn't know what happened.

Gary is conscious during the call, but Shannon says he's "like, not with it" -- and tries repeatedly to tell him to put pressure on a cut on the back of his head ... but he's too out of it to follow her instructions.

During the call, Shannon tells the dispatcher she didn't drive Gary to the hospital because she's sick and is afraid she'll have a seizure.

Gary -- who ended up suffering a brain hemorrhage -- passed away on Friday after Shannon decided to take him off life support.

He was 42.

Previous 15 Comments | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30

mspaap

GARY COLEMAN HAD A RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST SHANNON PRICE THAT STATED SHE MOVED INTO HIS HOME WHILE HE WAS HOSPITALIZED AND SPECIFICALLY REQUESTED THE COURT ORDER HER TO MOVE OUT DUE TO HER STEALING AND FIGHTING...ETC SEE LINK

NOTICE SHE POSED WITH HIS DYING BODY WITH A BALLED UP FIST.
IS SHE BOASTING ABOUT BEATING HIM UP OR POSSIBLY KILLING HIM?

WHY IS SHANNON THE ONLY ONE WHO SAYS GARY WAS GOING TO REMARRY HER?

IT DOESN'T SOUND LIKE HE EVEN WANTED HER IN HIS HOUSE DOES IT?

Yoman

She killed him

keisha

well i think that the *it*h hit him in his head

sassyscholar09

most of u here are saying she had a fever but in other interviews and what not im pretty sure she is saying seizure's yet in a interview not long after his death she was saying how much she was thankful that he bought a car for her seems suspicious 2 me she could b sayin fever or seizure not really sure but the whole thing with his pictures on his deathbed and all wasnt kool it probably wasnt even a fall more like a hit 2 the head???

Ashley Brown

this girl was all in it for the money. I dont know much about Gary Coleman but a deaf person can here that she is guilty as well as a blind man can see how guilty she is. Listen to her. A stranger would have helped him out more than his wife. She is straight trash. I heard Gary was almost out of money. I bet he was worth alot in insurance money. I just feel sorry for the man. I wouldnt been able to forgive myself for this one. I wonder what he was thinking as he was laying helpless on the floor getting yelled at. R.I.P Mr.Coleman. GOD WILL BE WITH YOU

anna

she wanted him dead so she could get the money. and she doesnt even sound like shes scared. she sounds calm and fine.

dirtyd73

this bitch killed Gary!it is so obvious that i feel sic sic sic!i cant wait to hear that this human puss filled waste dies horribly.right next to garys fake ass agent.what did he ever see in her.nothing.i feel so sic remembering this bitch

Ms Guerrera

She seems more worried about her situation than his...how can you NOT go check on your husband when you don't know whats going on?? This is your husband...why are you worried about YOU being traumatized??

fran

how come we don't hear gary? she is a selfish c*NT

Previous 15 Comments | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30