Jack Osbourne: I Need Protection From That Girl

6/3/2010 8:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jack Osbourne asked a judge to grant a restraining order against the ex-girlfriend accused of keying the reality star's Aston Martin yesterday ... but Jack didn't get the answer he was looking for.

0603_jack_osbourne_EX_Getty
The judge rejected a request that Jack filed in L.A. County Superior Court earlier today -- in which he claimed 24-year-old Niki Cloyd "is apparently in a state of unpredictable rage, and I fear that she intends to do further harm to me or to my property."

In the docs, Jack also claims Niki "went through my telephone text messages, my private computer files, and flew into a rage, destroying property in my home."

As we first reported, Cloyd was arrested after surveillance cameras appeared to show Niki scratching up the $250,000 car at Jack's Hollywood Hills home.

As for why the judge rejected Jack's protection request -- she stated that there was insufficient evidence for a restraining order ... but offered Jack this piece of advice: "Don't allow her in your home."

SSinOC

Time will heal the nut job ex's. In the meantime be more careful and chalk it up to a bad choice.

Mychael Helmz

That Poor, Poor, Gurl... She Truly Deserves a Man Who Will Treat Her With Dignity & Respect, Who Will Protect Her & Honor Her For How Truly Amazing She Is... I Would Never Let Anyone Mistreat You Gurl... You Can Come Live With Me Anytime, Anyday, Anywhere... And When We Finally Meet, I'll Take Your Top Off Slowly & Slip Inside You Nightly, I Will Be Gentle, Yet Aggressive... And After a Night Of Total Unrelenting Passion... I Will Treat You To a Proper Waxing Cause Fine Girls Like Yourself Should Alwayz Have a Proper Waxjob, & If Your Really Nice 2 Me, I'll Even Get You a Full Detailing of Your Undercarriage, And In The Middle Of The Night, I'll Scream Your Name At The Top Of My Lungs... Mrs. "ASTON MARTIN" You Totally Vanquish My Heart... LMFAO!!!

Stewart

This inbred needs to quit wasting the tax payer's money and be a man. Run to mommy and daddy they will protect his fat rear. What this kid does not know is that driving around a car like that and flashing cash only attracts the kind of people that would key a car. Sharon should have kept her legs shut tight.

CriticAl

I thought he was a tough guy Thai boxer? LOL! Fat, dumpy piece of crap.

Every one of those Osbournes is a piece of trash. I wish they'd all disappear.

Tony

There's something white by Jack's lip.

Mel

Wow Jack's so thin now. How'd he do it Jenny Craig? LMAO go away druggy and take your crazy druggy girlfriends with you.

Crazy chicks are great in bed but then they key your car when you cut off their supply.

Like the judge said - don't let her in your house anymore. Case closed brat!

RobG

The world should have a restraining order to keep Jack off our TV screens.

Allen Ridak

He should take a TRO out against the person doing his hair

lindy

This is wrong, if it was a women it would be a different story!!!!!! There are crazy women/girls out there. Now it is time to sue her for the repairs. I would sic mom and sister on the girls crazy a ss!

mike

He should find a chick from one of the worst neighborhoods in California,pay her $500 to beat the **** out of that lady,and move on.

kromen

I don't want nobody to say a word when he has to haul off and put five fingers to her face because she attempts to attack him either. He went the proper route for ridding her out of his life and the judge acted like he was being a punk.

electriczipper

who cares..I sure dont

Tracey

She sounds just like his bat**** crazy c*** of a mother. He shouldn't want a restraining order, he should marry her! LOL

Jules

What a joke jack who?? Oh you mean OZZY's son?? oh yeah - that's right!! who the F*** cares?

alli

what a sexist stupid judge. if that was a woman, a restraining order would have been issued. what a psycho.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments