Cheyenne vs. Ricky

Who'd You Rather?

6/4/2010 3:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Broadway/"30 Rock" star Cheyenne Jackson and pop star Ricky Martin were out and proud at the same event in NYC last night.

0604_whoyourather
Question is ...

Amy J.

We love Cheyenne. I just saw he is co-hosting the New Now Next Awards on LOGO on June 17th with Niecy Nash. Can't wait for that....

It's MEEEEE

Ricky didn't come out until he got his money using sex appeal over talent, cuz he never had talent - EVER!! Only his now you-know-what filled Bon bon, got him fame.

He's a fake who's probably using anti-child abuse charities to offset the fact he only does older men, much older men, some of whom who have been with him since he was 10yrs old!!

And everyone in the know, knows that Rebecca de Alba is gay and only dates secretly gay men.

rachel1970

Ricky, I love you no matter what ok....so cute..

hung and dashing

You know I can't decide these things when you show me guys only from the neck up.

Run this poll again when you get side-by-side shots of them without pants!

How do you expect me to pick one or the other based only on face and talent???

hung and dashing

You know I can't decide these things when you show me the guys only from the neck up.

Run this poll again when you get side-by-side shots of them without pants!

I mean, who is thicker? Which is longer? Are the both uncut? Who has the plumper and heavier balls?

How do you expect me to pick one or the other based only on face and talent???

Kathie

Cheyenne looks like a real life Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story.

Angie23

This has got to be the worst picture of Ricky I´ve ever seen, and even though I voted for him I would love to have them for a three way, all they way :D!!!

Eric

Hey Kim Carter and Shelby, your both homophobes and bigots. You don't want to have sex with a gay guy, don't worry they don't want it with you either. But your comments are really from another era, how old are you anyway.

jt

BOTH - at once!! They're both hot!

bigfeetpjs

Ricky is looking older!

snodgrass

Neither.
Martin looks ****-eyed.....hahhahahahaha!
I am never going to be with a man that puts it in a mans bum or sucks his pee hole... Gross.
Gross!

CHRIS

Ricky Martin is a has been. I CANT STAND THE JERK, NOT CAUSE HE'S GAY. BUT HIS MOUTHING OFF ON ARIZONA LAW. HE HAS NO RIGHT TO ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO BREAK THE LAWS HERE. NERVY

HenryO

Saddest poll ever. Which sodomite to ********* with. Classy.

Forks

Cheyenne makes me sad that I am not a gay man.

dontdodat

Da hell, I am a woman who loves straight men...so I don't want either one..but Cheyenne would be my type if he like "coochie" lol

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments