Shauna's Pre-Rehab Party -- No Booze, No Bra

6/4/2010 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just hours before entering "Celebrity Rehab" -- Shauna Sand hit the club scene in Hollywood last night for one last half-naked hurrah.

Shauna Sand Video
On her way out of one of the clubs, we asked Shauna why she's seeking Dr. Drew's help ... and her answer ... was almost as transparent as her dress.

Prinz Frederic von Anhalt, Herzog zu Sachsen und Westfalen, Graf von Askanien

She's looking great since she put on some weight! Shauna doesn't look so good when her face and arms are too thin. Just look at the expression on the Asian woman's face on the still photo! All women are so jealous of Shauna stealing all the attention away from them. Congratulations Shauna on getting into Celebrity Rehab! I would have gone myself too, except for the fact that I don't drink or do drugs and I'm only addicted to cigars and sex. But if they do a Celebrity Sex Rehab next, or a Celebrity Cigar Rehab, I'll apply to be on those shows.

GatorMom

She is really, really not attractive at all..

Diane

NASTYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU THINK YOU LOOK GOOD....BECAUSE?????? HOW DESPERATE AND WHAT A GREAT ROLL MODEL, FOR HER KIDS!!!!

Sin D

Go home...be a parent to your children...stop running around like you are 21 years old. You are not 21 years old and you look foolish. "Cool" is over when you turn 30 or have kids, whatever comes first. You need to set an example for your daughters...that does not include wearing a net for a top.

marmol

me me me

n a s t y !!! just NASTY !!!

sherri

What a sleeze!!!!! Doesn't that broad know that she looks so horrible with all the fake body parts. Obivously has self-esteem issues.

Dee

this girl looks horrible. She has those big old boobs and no butt and to much plastic surgery. What a horrible combination.

Murgatroyd

IS SHE A PROFESSIONAL WET NURSE, OR JUST YOUR RUN-OF-THE-MILL CELEBRITY SLUT?

kirkham

put some fu#*en cloths on stop club hopping an acting like a fu#*en who r e an go take care of ur kids or they'll be sitting right next to you at the bar in a few yrs you stupid plastic c u m dumpster!!!

At

With tits that huge you don't need a bra. They stay pretty much in the same spot whether you are laying down or not.

Lekili

Ick, Ick, Ick!

This plastic bimbo is a waste of your space. She's a trashy,plastic whore.
I feel so sorry for her children, they must be ashamed of her, I know I would be.

c3UdR2p

Would you STOP covering this whore? Her only addiction is to media attention, maybe if you quit giving it to her she'll realize she's supposed to be at home being a mom to those poor girls!!

discod

I would LOVE to POUND the hell outta that!

Missy

If you audition and give Dr.Drew a smokin blow job just maybe he will pick you. But of course Lorenzo Lamas must first pick out the size of breast implants and lip implants you get to qualitfy

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments