Sandra Bullock Makes Surprise Appearance

6/6/2010 1:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sandra Bullock made her first public appearance since the Jesse James cheating scandal broke, accepting an award at last night's Guys Choice Awards in Los Angeles.

0606_sandra_bullock_launch_getty
Sandy won the "Troops Choice" Award for Entertainer of The Year ... which was voted on by members of the military.

Showing she had a sense of humor (and looking pretty hot), she joked to the crowd, "Did I win this for being Entertainer of the Year or did I win this because of the spectacular IED explosion that became my personal life? It's okay because I would do it over and over and over again if it was to entertain our troops."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Ginger

What a classy lady. Hey, am I first!!

somewhere in Texas

Sandra looks great. I hope she and her son are very happy.

Adrian O.

So beautiful!!!!!!!!!

Me

She looks TERRIFIC!

smilingwidley

She looks wonderful and soooo happy. Good for you Sandra and congrats!!!

Kelly

Take that Jesse!! Man, she's gorgeous!!!

Observer999

She looks absolutely fantastic. I hope she gets over that jerk quickly.

gypsylatinafla/commentssense

We will never figure out why this goody-2-shoes actress fell for the "bad*ss,party like a rockstar attitude" JESSE JAMES ! of course the truth had 2 come out evetually ! He can stick 2 his strippers,or partygirls & she can find a nice gentleman somewhere.they were obviously not the same speed. U go girl !

tracker

SANDY, LEAVE IT TO YOU TO SHOW UP FOR THE AWARD THAT REALLY MATTERS...YOU ARE SO LOVED AND LOOKING GORGEOUS....HUGS TO YOU AND LOUIE.....

gypsylatinafla/commentssense

BTW, JESSE JAMES, U SUCK ! 4 doin that 2 her. MANWH*RE !

grant

She is not a good person. She hasn't even tried to make her marriage work. He cheated yes, but everyone makes mistakes.(heck, she made Speed 2) She should forgive him. She is just another spoiled rich woman who thinks its all about her. She never cares about anyone else's feelings. If she ever truly loved her husband she would not be so quick to judge and see that maybe it is worth it to give him another chance.

obvious guy

isn't someone going to comment on her rack? The one she's holding of course. Perves!

Caroline

Classy, beautiful lady. Look at that smile! Is that sincere or what? People just "feel" when it's real. She makes me smile.

Opinion

She isn't a good person because she isn't trying to make her marriage work? ahem, WHAT?
Adultery is a deal breaker. If you are a religious person, and believe in the sanctity of marriage, bla bla bla, adultery is a deal breaker, even God will allow divorce in that case, it's pretty serious.
If you are not a religious person, and see marriage as a legal contract, adultery is still a deal breaker.
I can forgive a lot from someone I love, however, you hit me, you cheat on me, or any other way truly wrong me, I have enough self respect, that I do not accept unacceptable behavior. Can still love and accept the person for who and what they are, without having to accept the behavior and allow it in your life.
Plus he didn't just "make a mistake" and cheat, he CHEATED, for a long time, with a lot of different people, thats not a mistake, thats a habit. I admire her for being strong enough to save herself, and get out.

Kelly

Wow Grant!! If your spouse laid down with something like "BOMBSHELL" would U try to make it work?! That's what I thought....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments