Car Legend Cal Worthington -- Spots Two Hotties!

6/7/2010 2:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He's the greatest car salesman of all time -- and at 89 years old, the legendary Cal Worthington seems to have traded in his famous dog "Spot" for a pair of Icelandic babes!

Car Legend Cal Worthington
Cal -- who's reportedly still worth hundreds of millions of dollars -- took his female friends to Mastro's in Beverly Hills over the weekend, and on the way out ... they all sang Cal's super-awesome theme song together ... in Icelandic!!!

For those unfamiliar with Cal's work -- check out this page.

Paula

Here's Cal Worthington...and TWO dogs named, "Spot"! I love old Cal! He was selling cars, when I was in high school!!!

jules W

The guy is a crook!! He's been banned from ever stepping foot back in Alaska because of his bad business dealings. He still has a dealership there, but other people run it for him.

ylg

OMG. I thought Cal died years ago! I bought at least 3 cars from Cal and his dog Spot, every one a lemon, but I kept going back. He is a genius of car salesman. (Or I am an idiot, one of the two.) I still love you Cal!

Lala

"Go see Cal, Go see Cal, Go see Cal!!".....this guy was always on tv with different wild animals, a bear, a tiger...lol...met him once, nice guy...looks like he's having fun!

mrspatrickcampbell

Cal is a 100% str8 fish-f?????? realman. Still porking stinkfish at 90!!!

Bill Worthington

Still the same fool he always was. Probably thinks these are pregnent with his kids also.....Ha!

Connie Marbles

Wait a minute......Cal Worthington's still alive? Good for him.

I can never forget that jingle....

"If you want a better buy, go see Cal......"

Doshia

Cal is one of the nicest men I've ever known. I was in a couple of his car commercials. I hope we can get in touch again.

Doshia

I was in one of his commercials back in the 70's. I dressed in a Playboy Costume for my part. His tiger was in the commercial with me. I have pictures of the tiger knocking me to the ground. Actually, I don't think Cals's tiger would have hurt a fly, he just liked showing off in front of the cameras. Cal Worthington is one of the nicest men I've ever known. He's so kind and adorable.

SacSteve

Cal used to have Worthington Chevrolet/Mitsubishi in Sacramento then he sold it to Paul Blanco (another crook) and Blanco went bust after a few years. Now he (Blanco) is peddling junk cars from a run down lot on Fulton Ave. preying on people with bad credit. Cal then bought Folsom Lake Imports and was giving screaming deals on Lexus, BMW, Mercedes, Infinity and after a few years of that; got tired and sold that dealership. It now sits vacant. Good old Cal....he advertised on every channel in Sacramento...including TV 40 with Tom LeBrie and LeBrie's Night Comfort Theater. Brings back some wicked memories. "If you want a better deal go see Cal."

troll

cal didnt own the tiger his name was B C for beutiful cat his owner was Dee and he did atack two kids when they where sleeping at her house he did not kill them be did tear them up.

Dennis Parker

Cal is a true legend! From his service in World War II, flying B17's into Germany, to his many dealerships in Southern Calif.
Great person, my dad worked for him at his Huntington Park Dealership in 1964, as well as Fullerton Dodge in 1963. Cal loaned our high school a 318 Dodge Polara to practice on for the regional Chrysler Trouble Shooting contest in L.A. We finished second, winners went to finals in Detroit. The next two years, however, Western High School, in Anaheim, won the big contest in Detroit. THanks Cal for the loan. He had a 32' Cabin Cruiser, named THe Seaweed. A lot of the mechanics and my Dad, parts manager, got the boat in like new condition, many happy times on it. Bless you Cal, Take Care of yourself and "Spot"!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2