Gary Coleman Death Photo -- For Sale

6/7/2010 12:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gary Coleman Death PhotoTMZ has learned a series of photos of Gary Coleman in the hospital are being shopped around to the media -- and in one of the photos ... Gary is already dead.

We've seen one of the photos and declined to even look at the rest. In the pic, Gary is in the hospital, his eyes are closed and he is hooked up to a ventilation machine. It is not a pleasant sight.

The person selling the photos claims to have four photos -- the one we were shown was taken about an hour before he died. The final photo was taken after he was taken off life support.

Asking price is in the low five figures.

We're guessing someone will buy it. It's just the way it is.

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

VICKIE

I know people that go on the kidney machine are extremely weak, where was she? How come she did not call his parent and let them know about the accident? Why did her brother make arrangements? Why did she put the plug so quit? There may not be any proof that she did it, but does a push leave proof. Who in their right might mine takes pictures before they unplug and sells the pictures? The B---- did not love that man, she loved that damn dog and that M O N E Y

CAROL WILLIAMS

Ex mean ex his mom family should been called first before his ex was call like Gary siad alld about the money she never look like she was said she had a smile on her face pull her hair back his ex need to go jail and her brother

Kathy

I will boycott those photos, because it is simply wrong to publish such photos of anyone. Shannon will regret what she did one day. I don't think that she loved Gary, if Shannon did love him she would not be so cold hearted and cruel

JCfromGa

I guess it's possible brain hemorrhages spontaneously happen, however I don't believe this was spontaneous. I think it had everything to do with blunt force trauma to the head. I want to know what "officially" caused the hemorrhage that killed him, & I want to know what caused the blunt force trauma to the head. I guess it's possible to fall & cause that kind of injury, however I don't believe it was an accidental fall. I'm not even sure it was a "fall". Even though police are saying "at this moment" they don't suspect foul play, I do believe they are investigating it further. Sometimes police won't release investigative information to the public, so as not to compromise the investigation. Any law enforcement would be a complete idiot not to investigate further. They need to put that girl on a lie detector & interrogate her. They need to charge her, seizures or not, for "failure to render aid". She sounds like a sociopath on the 911 call, only she mattered. She acted waaaaay to quickly in disconnecting his life support, selling photos & interviews, moving furniture out of the house,etc.

Tim

I think the person responsible for taking the photos and everybody present at the time is participating in a crime.

I hope that bitch gets all her money taken away, and is locked up in jail for the rest of her life.

Stuff like this shouldn't be legal.

What a disgrace to humanity that UGLY, UGLY woman is.

Bubba

Hard to believe that TMZ actually turned something down. I guess its ok to trash living people...trash the families of celebrities...trash anyone who makes a name for themselves...but this turns their stomach?...lol...Even though they decided to turn down the pics, TMZ still uses the dead mans pictures to tell everyone how wonderful they.

Gee thanks TMZ...Im so glad your morals and journalistic ethics are still intact. Gimme a break

Power

According to the report, Shannon told officers that the two had been in bed ... when she asked Gary to go downstairs and fix her some food. Shannon claimed Gary fell shortly after leaving the room. However in the 911 call, she said he just got home. Whenever trauma and domestic violence is involved the cause of death should always be investigated by police(that's law). Also in 2008 on Divorce Court video, she stated she always had good health. This was when they were talking about having a baby, but now she's sickly, seizes, in a wheelchair and needs throw up bin. If Shannon wasn't spending all Gary's money in Las Vegas being pampered she would have money for his funeral. Police need to do their job. I wonder why their not. Utah this is 2010 not 1950.

priscilla warren

I think shannon price should be taken out.she such a bitch!!!!!!!!

lukesappington

blame garys ex wife she is the one that pushed him in the first place so she did murder him

alfred

It's all about money.The mayority of humans,who live in this age,they don't give a crap about feelings.We live in the era where we all are living inside the intelectual center,and we don't give a **** about our center that makes us feel.The way gary's wife reacted is the most normal reaction for a person in her state of being.our reaction is based on 'whats in it for me'that's it.The most important things are for me,and i do not care about my neighbor.even in my house i see it,if theres no money there is no sex.That is non other the same as a prostitute,or am i wrong?

Satan

I would have really liked to see those pictures.

jason