Gary Coleman Death Photo -- For Sale

6/7/2010 12:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gary Coleman Death PhotoTMZ has learned a series of photos of Gary Coleman in the hospital are being shopped around to the media -- and in one of the photos ... Gary is already dead.

We've seen one of the photos and declined to even look at the rest. In the pic, Gary is in the hospital, his eyes are closed and he is hooked up to a ventilation machine. It is not a pleasant sight.

The person selling the photos claims to have four photos -- the one we were shown was taken about an hour before he died. The final photo was taken after he was taken off life support.

Asking price is in the low five figures.

We're guessing someone will buy it. It's just the way it is.

Cravin Morehead

I bet it's the skanky ex-wife or someone on her behalf.

Julie

You know it's his Ex Wife, what is her name? Oh ya, Horse Face.

Voted 4 Obama and Completed my Census

I bet it was Shannon who took the pics and is selling them. Whore!!!

hm

His ex-wife should be shot dead! I do not believe in violence,but how low can one go. She's too lazy to work, so she trying to make easy money off of poor Gary, whom she probably killed.

I'm surprised, his death is not being investigated.

PerezSux

TMZ, you sleaze bag hypocrits! Don't try and take the moral high road about someone selling death photos when you run the meanest, most vulgar site full of garbage on the internet.

snodgrass

You gotta be a sick bastard to take the pic, much less sell it.

Leave it for the lowly likes of Perez Hilton, he sucks **** (literally!) and is a content thief of TMZ. It would be so like him to post it, he is such a piece of ****e.

GOOD FOR YOU TMZ for having self respect and respect for the dead!!
I feel badly for this man, he has had such a hard life. Rotten, thieving parents and a piece of crap for an ex wife. USING BITCH!
BUT! Where were all these "stars" that have something to say now when he needed some help??? All you celebrities SUCK! You too, Todd!

Just Sayin'

We all KNOW it was "that bitch" which is how I will refer to her from now on. That bitch killed Gary and that bitch is selling his photos. That bitch is sick!

silkstarlight

Someone should buy them and then having all the rights, destroy the photos so they are never used. That would say something. RIP Gary

lauren24

#18 - MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY!Are they forgetting they posted the 911 call from when Brittany Murphy's mother found her daughter dead?! Dispicable.

Jenna

Well done TMZ! I hope you also tip the police off with some good descriptions to catch the s***.

Lerry

TMZ taking the high road. I love it. Are we seeing the beginnings of responsible and respectable journalism here?

snowcat

No doubt that cracked out "wife" is behind it.Anybody see her on Good Morning America this morning?? Me me me me, didn't your "husband" just die?

snowcat

THAT'S DISGUSTING!!!

This poor man is being exploited,even in death.

RIP

budweediii

They proably wanted too much, so TMZ passed. Don't think for a second that they wouldn't show them if they had them. They pretend to be upstading and have morales, yet everyone knows better.

shar

Sick Bastard/s. I would never, never purchase a publication with photos of dead anybody, never mind celebs. Everyone deserves privacy. What is up with people these days...