Snooki, Jwoww, Paris or Nicky

Who'd You Rather?

6/7/2010 5:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Jersey Shore" socialites Snooki & Jwoww had a smirk-off with biological sisters Paris & Nicky Hilton at an MTV Movie Awards after party in Hollywood on Sunday.

0607_whoyourather
Question is ...

electriczipper

okay I'm a guy and even I wouldnt touch any of them.They are all nasty looking..yikes

Kevin

TMZ could add Betty White to the list and she would knock these festering, disease dripping, rotton crotches out of the park!

noturbitch

who is snooki?is that the one with a fake 'bad' tan fat ass stumpy legs,puffy hair ....knees that have seen better days and an ego that doesn't suit a bitch on heat?

cari

Instead of 'one of these things is not like other', it is more like 'all of these girls have got one great thing in common....herpes!'

Valtrex has got one great photo op here!

joan

ha ha it's no surprise that nobody wants snooki

what a fugly thing she is!

Kelly

What does biological have to do with anything?

mike freeland

Cilicone is made for toys... Why do people feel that plastic chicks are hot. the melt in the summer and cold in the winter.. My bone rubbing against there bones and sawdust falls on the bed. LOL Ladies with color that don't have to go under the knife is what I like. Look at the spanish channels, look at the sisters and even asian ladies...all natural. Hollywood always trying to look like what they say they don't like. Sticks and stones will break your bone if you hit the sticks wrong.....

ERock

I guess that is Snooki's "sexy face". Cross eyed drunk.

Lee

Is it just me... or does Miss Snooky remind you of a roasted/burnt Miss Piggy?!! I'm just wondering...

katschy

Ye gods, why is there no "I'd Rather Peel Off All My Skin And Roll Around In Salt" option?

k

Nicki's the only one you probably won't catch something from.
These other whores are a breeding ground for super STD's!
Valtrex won't cure what you would catch from these whores...

3Storms

DAMMIT, TM!

START ADDING A "NONE OF THE ABOVE" CHOICE TO THESE POLLS

swami

If you put them together you almost have one human brain.

J

Who's the Iranian on the far left?

Sad

Like Snooki I am very short with a large chest and I also have a fabulous Italian skin tone that I am proud of. It saddens me to know that so many people consider people like us to be smelly trolls that need the furniture to be fumigated after we use it. The thing that most saddens me is that people from other countries see that this is how we talk about and feel about others. BTW Snooki has gorgeous hair and I think she is unique and cute.