Gary Coleman Will -- 'Look Each Other in the Eyes'

6/8/2010 4:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a copy of Gary Coleman's 1999 will, and it has an ominous directive in terms of disposing of Gary's body.

Gary Coleman

According to the will, Gary wants his body cremated and wants his personal representative to "plan a wake for me conducted by those who have had no financial ties to me and can look each other in the eyes and say they really cared personally for Gary Coleman.

Gary bequeaths "my entire estate to the Trustee of the Millennium Edge Trust."  He is not more specific.

Gary's former manager, Dion Mial (who filed the papers) claims Shannon Price, Gary's ex-wife, "has been removing personal property from [Gary's] home which has not been inventoried or accounted for."

Mial is asking the judge to immediately appoint him special administrator of Gary's estate so he can give the mortuary a directive to cremate the body.

holly

That explains her departure from the house the other day wearing a BLANKET!!!! Lord knows what she was stealing.

Skoony

It also says Gary Goleman at the start of the will!

Anonymous

Of course Dion and his lawyer want to disregard the 2007 will, they do not stand to profit from it. Gary did not talk to Dion for over 20 years there must have been a good reason for it. Just another parasite to leech off a poor dead man.

scott

His wife is a whore.

jpm4444

This chick is trash and for some of you that defended her, I hope you finally get it.

She's s*** and her 911 call was one of the most pathetic things I've ever heard. I'm not a conspiracy person but this woman is garbage.

Hope Wilkinson

Not only did she try and kill him - she unplugged him and THAT killed him. NOW - she is stealing things from the home of GARY - NOT the home of whore Shannon. I call that worse than robbing the dead. I just hope some one steps in and puts her in her place - 1,000 feet DOMN where she belongs. There must be someone out there wo can do this and let Gary rest in peace. Shannon - NO FUNERAL - YOU DON'T NEED MONEY - SO PUT THE STUFF BACK! IT IS NOT YOURS!!!!

new reality

I am not sure how things work in the U.S.A.
But in my country the law is
If a common-law couple shared a bed at any residents over a give amount of time ...the surviving partner gets to own that property.
The material assets are then split equally among partner and children if any.
(Not without the courts blessings...though)
Till such time things are instantly frozen and a pad lock put on all doors..unless other wise permitted by the court.

This might be why This girl thinks she has dabbs on his things
She also will probably claim the furnishings were gifts to her from Gary.

Then again how small of a person to hold such value of material goods...when in real life he was just a material property

HOW SHAMEFUL!
What goes around comes around ! ! !

Observer999

Hey TMZ... black out the witnesses' addresses...

Diane

I would never have done that to him (sell death-bed photos) and I don't even know him.

Patti

Hmmmmm. Ex wife didn't get anything in the will, so she tries to scam Gary's fans to cough up money to bury him, then sells death photos. Now she is stealing his posessions from his house.

jennb

TMZ - I think there is more appropriate wording you could have chosen rather than "disposing" of Gary's body. He is not garbage!

Moi

Even Jessie wouldn't tap that Mr. Ed bitch.

Nancy velasquez

What was the Cause Of Gary Coleman Death?

roboMOM

Well it certainly shows that she had no monitary reason to kill him, she gets nothing. Now someone needs to change the locks to his house... pronto!

Linda

THE JUUGE NEEDS TO ORDER EVERYTHING SHE TOOK BE RETURNED PRONTO. SHE HAS NO RIGHT TO TAKE THINGS OUT OF HIS HOUSE. I FELT BAD FOR HER FOR AWHILE BUT NOW SHES DOING ILLEGAL ****. MAYBE SHE DID HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH HIS FALL.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments