Gary Coleman Will -- 'Look Each Other in the Eyes'

6/8/2010 4:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a copy of Gary Coleman's 1999 will, and it has an ominous directive in terms of disposing of Gary's body.

Gary Coleman

According to the will, Gary wants his body cremated and wants his personal representative to "plan a wake for me conducted by those who have had no financial ties to me and can look each other in the eyes and say they really cared personally for Gary Coleman.

Gary bequeaths "my entire estate to the Trustee of the Millennium Edge Trust."  He is not more specific.

Gary's former manager, Dion Mial (who filed the papers) claims Shannon Price, Gary's ex-wife, "has been removing personal property from [Gary's] home which has not been inventoried or accounted for."

Mial is asking the judge to immediately appoint him special administrator of Gary's estate so he can give the mortuary a directive to cremate the body.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Big Mamma Cornbread

OUR LIL BROTHER GARY COLEMAN WAS A DECENT GUY

jms

Well I guess his ex cant attend.

Gsharon 710

46....You are calling US self-righteous? Better that than a wicked witch letting someone who kept a roof over her head, lie alone bleeding to death. Better than inviting photogs in to take pictures of a dying and then dead man.

We got your number. You are probably the family who helped her take the pictures of Gary.

You won't break the ones who truly has a heart and care about what happened to Gary.

Now go play. Leave business to adults.

Barbie

Well if Gary thought his death would be one with dignity he couldn't have been more wrong. Whats most disturbing about her call to 911 isn't so much about her not assisting him, but her entire 911 there was not a moment of pure pain emotionally. The next day she's doing interviews and not a tear shed. And whats with the wheelchair going on another interview. She seems to walk perfectly fine as she's walking with the blanket around her. I wonder what she had hidden and didn't want anyone to see ? This entire story reaks of no love lost on her part.
Where are the tears, where are the emotional breakdowns that almost every other humanbeing experiences at the loss of a loved one.
Using the media to get sympathy and her appalling way of trying to make a buck by begging fans to help pay for his funeral expenses because she's broke.
Well Shannon you now have $10,000.00 that you pocketed for the pictures you took of Gary on his death bed, so that should cover any expenses incurred for having a funeral.
But oh wait, she has no rights concerning his funeral, the estate and properties and profits that he had.
I've heard Gary say on national tv that his wife (at the time) physically abused him, she was violent and beat him up when fighting. So just wondering if this was a fight that lead to his fall and ultimately his death ?
I hope she realize's that she is now the most hated woman in America....Shannon shed a tear, ball your eyes out, show some emotion over losing your ex-husband. And stop begging for money that game is a lost cause for you.
And Gary Coleman may he rest in peace !!! Such a terrible life he had and now even in death, this woman is bringing him down. You are a piece of garbage.....

cb reys

God Rest Your Soul, you are free from this sick world of "Crabs In A Bucket" Forgiveness was hard for you, but the Bible says "Honer Thy Mother And Father And Your Days Will Be Long" Thank you for Entertaining the whole world. The days will go on, but we will never forget You, the Actor, the Man. May not have known you, but as a fan, We love you G, Rest in Peace.

I fit into my bikini!

#5..get off the board, Shannon! So sad he couldn't even trust anyone with his will..he had to leave it to a cold corporation! This Skank will get what's coming to her..hopefully a long stint in the unemployment line and NOTHING from Gary's will! Fugly, gold digging, skank..don't get me started on this winner. Nobody deserves to wind up with that thing! Get a job, you white trash, gold digging, souless snail trail. Time to go back home to the rock you slithered out from under.

Hope Wilkinson

If I knew where Gary lived - I'd sure go to the Wake. Never met him, have never had anytging to do with hm - but his "passing" was so brutal - he needs someone to care. Shannon is busy unloading the house - and told to put it all back - but I don't think they have an inventory of what was there and what the BITCH has taken! She should be locked up - under trespassing, stealing, being a jerk and murderer. Maybe NOW the police will step it up? Stealing from the dead is really thepits. Maybe the house was in her name - so what? Gary was the one who bought everything in it - and she admitted that! Her junk from Las Vegas, etc. was with his money. she never worked - never paid a dime for anything and should get the same - NOTHING!! It is hard to hate someonoe you never met - but she is the first!!

wintersskyes72

At first I thought she was just griveing, this was before I listened to the 911 call closely, or watched any of her interviews. She comes across as a very cold uncareing person she reminds me of someone who has no ablity to feel for another person. I belive that she was probably the abusive one in the realtionship, and find it sick that there is no investigation into how he fell or if he was hit. Utah should be ashamed of itself. As for Miss Price, God knows what is really in her heart be it good or bad she can not hide her heart from God. To Gary Coleman thank you for making me laugh when I was growing up,your show would help me forget some things that were not so great in my life at the time. I hope now you can see how much people loved you and were thankfull for the laughter you brought into their lives.

Trish

His ex-wife had no motive to kill him since she wasn't remarried to him.
If she were going to kill him, why not wait until after they were remarried? No blood on Gary when the pictures were taken of him in death. Some people handle deaths/things differently than others.

She deserves something for putting up with his negative attitude/anger issues....

BQI Guy

Poor bastard - I'll bet some smiling phony Hollywood clowns will show up, just for the free food and photos, all the while PRETENDING that they gave a **** about Gary Coleman.

Disgusting, but very typical of this age.

diane

Gary Coleman was just a very unhappy man and enjoyed making people around him unhappy hopefully he will rest in peace and lets let him die he is no mj

jadapanashe

it is so sad how people treat each other, why do we as human beings act worse than animals? We should treat each other with love and respect, life is alreadt hard enough!

Power

According to the report, Shannon told officers that the two had been in bed ... when she asked Gary to go downstairs and fix her some food. Shannon claimed Gary fell shortly after leaving the room. However in the 911 call, she said he just got home. Whenever trauma and domestic violence is involved the cause of death should always be investigated by police(that's law). Also in 2008 on Divorce Court video, she stated she always had good health. This was when they were talking about having a baby, but now she's sickly, seizes, in a wheelchair and needs throw up bin. If Shannon wasn't spending all Gary's money in Las Vegas being pampered she would have money for his funeral. Police need to do their job. I wonder why their not. Utah this is 2010 not 1950.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5