Danielle Staub -- I Can Outsell Kendra

6/10/2010 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Danielle Staub claims her sex tape will move more copies than Kendra Wilkinson's -- because it's got one thing Kendra's tape doesn't......herself!

Danielle Staub
Her opinion .... not ours.

Ray

What a pig! Why isn't the girl's father taking them away from her?

JM

In this tape, does she take it in the ****-splicer? The fart-locker? The brown-hole? Does she get a clevland steamer dropped on her? What about a dirty sanchez?

I'd like to see someone laying a deuce upon her chest, then,
sliding their buttcheeks up and down in a wake of their mud river.

I bet she's pretty good at tossing salad. I'm sure she has a yummy one to munch on.

I bet she has some good talent.

Anne

I can't even imagine what her daughters are going through. It is so sad that she cares more about getting any kind of attention and money than she does her own children. It's disturbing.

jenny

"I've gotta ask this question. IS THERE ANYTHING.....I MEAN ANYTHING.......A WHITE WOMAN WON'T DO? ARE THERE ANY BOUNDERIES THEY WON'T CROSS? IS THERE ANYTHING THEY WILL LOOK AT AND SAY TO THEMSELVES......."MORALLY.....I WON'T GO THERE." I have yet to meet a White woman who won't cross a line, whether it's sex tapes, jumping in other people's marriages, lesbianism, threesomes, moresomes.....the list goes on and on ad nausem. And the bad thing is that women of other colors see them doing these things and say to themselves......"well....if they can do it so can I......and then they themselves loose their own values. If we don't watch out, we are going to let white people send us all to hell."

WOW!!!!REALLY?!?!!?!? This is the most IGNORANT comment!!!!! Yea, women of other colors dont ever do anything of the sort and if they do, its all cause white women did it first.. are you FN kidding me?! Some people are so stupid.

Ashley

She realized that her daughter is AWKWARD and has no business in the fashion world so what do people do when they #1: Don't have a sugar daddy anymore? #2:Can't afford their lifestyle? and #3: Have a square tit??? They go and sell themselves to make a buck!!! Hope you enjoy being INfamous for the short-hall because honey you aren't Pamela Anderson, Kendra,or even Kim K!! For damn sure!! Your POOR daughters!! Both financially and emotionally!!! Horrible mother!! John Mayer knew that decades ago though!

pattiespups

this chick has some problems her daughters are more adult than she is, she really needs help i just want to jump through the tv and kick her ass, her daughters are sick of their mom talking trash and acting like trash, danielle you need some help and stop making you daughters go through hell because you can't grow the f up you act like a little trashy school girl who has her nose in everyone's business and starting trouble, you one of the most hated people in the states along with GARY COLEMAN'S ex shannon, both of you should get together and wheel and deal, JUST STOP DRAGGING YOUR DAUGHTERS THROUGH THE MUD YOUR A ******* ALL THE WAY

Shannon

You don't get out much, do you?

KellyR

JUST SAYING is an idiot... Seriously...
Not all white women are like that, maybe just the syphilitic nasty skank hos you know... Birds of a feather ? S***bag...

moblaw

NAME ONE BLACK CELB WHO DID A SEX TAPE NOT NAMED RAY J OR EVE

jenny

WOW Ashley... you and #15 are 2 peas in a pod with your racist minds. You both are ridiculous.

snowcat

The difference between Danielle and Kendra is...Kendra did not release her own tape!Kendra has said in public she hopes no one buys her tape.She admits she made an error in judgement when she was 18yrs old,that she is now a wife and mother and she hopes this goes away quickly.

Danielle,on the other hand,made this tape when she was an adult,when she was already on TV,probably with the intention of releasing it.She cries she has no money-TRY GETTING A JOB!I highly doubt she will make any money on this.She is in great shape for a nearly 50 yr old woman,but not many people are interested in seeing a 50 yr old banging an anomymous man.

J_Isabel

We all go through hardships in life so we can LEARN, GROW, & MOVE ON. We adapt ourselves to handle situations better. It's obvious that Danielle, or should I say Beverly, has still some growing up to do. Having said that, I am seriously revolted by this vile human being. How can she be so nonchalant about this leaking?! This goes to show just how grotesque this woman is, that she does not think about how this will affect her daughters being that they are at such an impressionable age! Though I guess it does seem like a normal response coming from a "prostitution whore"! And to compare her situation with this sex tape leaking to Kendra’s should never be done. Kendra fought to have her tape sealed, and has stated that this will only make her stronger. She did this because she is a great mother, something Danielle should worry more about being. It’s never right to portray yourself as a victim of “un seeable cir***stances” Danielle when it’s of your own making. Your underlining motives are as clear as the web of lies that is your life, sewn by you. Has anyone read this woman’s book?! Where she tries to set the many lies she has made and continues to make about her life. Well, I refuse to, no one should submit themselves to that. It does not matter if you dress it up in designer labels and add diamonds to it, TRASH IS TRASH! I wish you the best in life, and hope you to truly “change”, then to continue defaming your own character with your own words & actions. Oh and can she stop saying “puhleeze” , it’s so ridiculous. Some advice to Danielle; It also looks a bit foolish when you criticize other people‘s grammar, and you continue to express yourself ungrammatically the way you do. So, PLEASE get over it and yourself!

Molte Benedizioni.

KellyR

Ashley: Yeah way to go by spewing more racism LOL... lower yourself to those standards... That makes you seem no more intelligent than they are...

Rachel

OMG. Why would she brag about this? Isn't she even a little bit ashamed? She obviously doesn't give a damn about her children and what they're going through. If I were her daughters, I would be calling my dad and asking to live with him. Every time I watch the show I'm amazed at how delusional Danielle is AND how mature her children are. They're the ones who have to remind her what appropriate behavior is...

dd

Hey #77 take a history class you weren't here first.....