Lindsay Lohan's Assistant

I QUIT!!!

6/10/2010 6:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan
Lindsay Lohan
needs all the assistance she can get ... no, really ... her assistant just quit.

Sources tell TMZ Lindsay's right-hand woman, Eleonore, quit Wednesday. Eleonore only lasted a few months and we're told she was "exhausted" and "had enough of Lindsay's demands."

We're also told Eleonore never had any time to herself and Lindsay would often force her to stay with her for days on end ... and then blame her when things went wrong.

Just one last warning for anyone interested in the gig -- we're told the job didn't pay much either. So here's how we're guessing the help wanted ad might look ...
0610_scram_wanted_ad

The Love Sponge

I wonder if Lindsay is in the first stages of schizophrenia or becoming more psychotic?

Protozoa

she needs assistant to buy her a bra--twins are going south fast

Tony B

Hell yeah I'd do it.

Talk about exciting! Ha!

:-D

nastynorm

CHEAP, SELFISH,MEAN,SPOILED,WANTS EVERYTHING FOR NOTHING=LOHAN

AmyNichole

Heck I'd be her assistant. I would definitely straighten her the hell out.

lcfitz

@93 If only the dear child would hire someone who wants to help her!

Chuck

Also needed is someone with nursing experience that is familiar with injecting needles into one's arms. Looking for someone that is quite familiar in knowing how to deal with insanity from the employer as well as the rest of the family. Also required is knowing how to slop the hogs aka "the family."

Bee

I love LL she going to pass all this and come out on top.I would love to work for her how hard can to be really.She just 20 thing years old.Its not like working for Steve Jobs right?

Andre

I would apply 'cause I'm sure Lindsay would provide all the booze I want and all the stuff I'd like to smoke! Can you put me in touch with her please TMZ!!!

ME!

OMG where do I apply!!!! Am i the only one that wants this gig?!?!?!

please

Lindsay and her mother will most likely be spinning this tomorrow saying she was fired.

dev

This reminds me of the whole Brittney story. It's not amusing to see a young woman who needs serious help. Phony videos of her drunk, jokes on late night, and then if they find her either seriously near death or death all the news shows and celebrities will talk about how sorry they are. I hope she gets the help she needs even if she ends up having to do jail time for it. That plus rehab might just be her saving grace because Hollywood sure doesn't care if a celebrity who once made them millions now becomes just a joke. It's disgusting. She never should have been allowed in those clubs at 19. They should have been put out of business and they are still allowing the under 21 kids in. It would be nice if the law were upheld and they were shut down.

LongJohn69

That girl needs the kind of help I can give, over & over for about 3 hrs. with one or two smoke breaks and a shower in between.

Dr. M

how much does it pay ?
i'm not really doing anything right now -
call me Lindsay -
Peace
Dr. M
MM

Lovejac23

She kinda looks like Jewel in this pic. Sounds like you're doing better, Linds! Keep it up girl, get back to doing movies. :)