Shawn King Depression Triggered by Alleged Affair

6/10/2010 3:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0610_shawn_king_EX_TMZ_02Sources tell TMZ Shawn King's depression started, continued and never stopped over Larry King's alleged affair with Shawn's sister.

We're told Shawn has been "extremely depressed" for more than five years ... and the trigger was Larry's alleged long-term involvement with Shannon Engemann.

As we first reported, Shawn had a showdown with Larry several years ago and as a peace offering Larry transferred title to all three of the couple's homes to Shawn.

We're told Shawn has struggled for years, believing her husband remained involved with Shannon.  One source says, "She fought like crazy to remain sane, just to take care of her kids."

We're told even though Shawn reconciled with Larry and put the divorce proceedings on ice, she remained deeply depressed.

One source says, "Shawn's not a pill popper, but she feels it's her only way to deal with her depression."

Shannon has denied having an affair with Larry.

Kay

She's depressed because Larry is still alive. When you marry a geezer for his money he should have the decency to drop dead within a year.

Chia

Get this lady help.
I'm curious, do you put up hideous pictures of people because the image is cheaper to purchase?

angeleyes

First - dump the sister from your lives - second dump that horrible old fart and third go enjoy some life - travel - meet new people - laugh - and find another place to live where you can start fresh -

Beach

What about HER affair with the little league "Coach"???? No mention of that huh? I guess that is OK, she was just trying to cope.
She obviously married for $$, she got what she should expect here, Geeeesh.
I think the pills are so she can "cope" with having that frog of a husband on her at night....

SUN

Shawn... Larry is ghastly looking!! Dont ler his money make youthink otherwise. Find you a younger man who will treat you right.

Did tiger sleep with this one also?

Larry King looks like Mr.Burns and there are two women who want him? that are sisters? and one tried to kill herself! Wow LMAO thanks for the laugh tmz

Cravin Morehead

I'd be more sympathetic if she wasn't a cheater herself and didn't obviously marry that wrinkled old prune for his money!!!

no such thing as reality tv

5. Who the hell would kill themself over Larry frigging King???

This. Besides, Shawn was having her own affair. I think there is much more to this story, and I just hope she finds some happiness. She has young children to think about.

elysummers

I'm glad she trimmed her nose hairs before this shot.

JLS

All that money and it cannot buy her peace in her life. I feel so bad for her. What worse horror is there than thinking he's cheating...with her sister! She's tried to get past it but there is apparently signs it's true and ongoing. It's in her face. That's enough to cripple anyone. I care about her. I don't want her to kill herself. I hope Larry can see how much she really loves him and can't go on like this.

Vickie

15. I am a doctor and depression is only for losers and fat people

Posted at 11:04 AM on Jun 10, 2010 by jungle ball sweat
***********
I am a doctor and you are a piece of ****.

dangle

you can have anyone, anything with your $$$ and fame. Larry king was an example....Who (only CRAZYY.INSANe,GOLD DIGGERS) would want to kiss and make out with that old man!!!

Rue

If I were Shawn I'd have affairs with the pool boys at all three houses. F- you Larry... you old fossil!

WillyB

JFC - do it right girl. Sari in Pomona your on the air!

timsami

I bet Larry wishes her attempt would have succeeded. She must be one major "head case"!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments