« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lady Gaga Gets to First Base with Chick at BB Game

6/11/2010 5:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lady Gaga was at the Mets game last night in New York -- firmly planting a kiss on an unknown woman.

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson
Just remember this: A kiss is just a ... photo op.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

china Doll

And a full pic of the group, so you can see the girl she's kissing....

She's in NY for her 18 year old sister's graduation. I'm pretty sure that's her sister she's kissing.

Sarah

LUL! You Guys are so angry. If you don't like her, why do you even bother to read the article and comment? #fail

Berolinum

It's just a hello-kiss with her sister Natali

John Fullerton

Lady Gaga.... suprised at this action. She is famous for giving oral sex to men. That is how she got here name. She gags a lot.

Anyway I wish she would just disappear. She sucks...in more ways then one.

hot snot

another over rated "pop princess" just what we need. she is an idiot. Attention craving retard

OooooNooo!

Come on! How 'bout a little tongue action? Now THAT would be a REAL photo op. This is no better than Dustin Hoffman kissing a guy at the Lakers game. Borrrrrr-ing.

rafa

When someone tells me Lady Gaga isn't a man ima show em this picture.

snodgrass

This is an incredibly ugly, classless.......woman (cough). Even her ears are ****ing ugly.

Smooch

@ 21 - Sarah: Because we are allowed to have an opinion and we want our media back. It goes beyond "if you don't like it don't read it." I would like to visit my favorite news/celeb sites and not see her plastered everywhere. I, as a fan of TMZ, am sharing my opinion and voicing my desires for the website.

I don't hate Gaga. I simply don't want to see her everywhere. Case in point - Perez should just change his site completely to Gaga . c o m because that is almost all he blogs about now. Is sad because his site used to be my favorite.

If people who didn't like things in this world just stayed quiet and followed your advice there would never been any change.

keisha

You know this is why this country and the world is suffering because of mess like this being accepted into our society, and because we are teaching children and young individuals this is alright when the Bible says its an abomination in the eyes of God. Would not want to be in these individuals shoes when they die. All these churches that are accepting this way of life are causing our country and the world to suffer from so many diseases and catastrophic things in the world. God is sick of this madness and thats why he is sending so much judgment on America and the rest of the world. Jesus is coming back soon so you all who believe in this better get ready for the seven years of tribulation that you will be in after Jesus takes his true christians back to Heaven. May God help you all change your way of life before he calls your name to leave this world. I will pray that God will save your lost souls and save you all from this way of lifestyle so you all can make into Heaven, because this is the only way you all are going to make it into Heaven is to ask God for forgiveness from this sin.

SurfingEagle

Is she bi, gay? I thought she was straight not that I would be shocked about anything concerning GaGa.

Chun LI

This was done 20 years ago by Madonna. Madonna was much better looking and more talented.

kas

I am so sick of hearing about this young woman who is going to burn out before she hits 30

Sophie

The other girl sure looks like her sister. She was in her Telephone video.

SubH2O1682

which one is supposed to be LGG? Both of those chicks have normal noses and look decent. I'm pretty sure LGG has a huge schnoz and needs to wear all of those veils and crazy outfits to distract us from how disgusting she looks.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments