Gloria Allred at Gay Parade -- Man, Oh Man

6/14/2010 4:32 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gloria Allred was twice the woman she usually is ... and all it took was a little help from a dude.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1
Allred and her Colonel Sanders chic doppleganger (right) hit the Gay Pride Parade in West Hollywood this weekend.

gloria allred greatest

Carl

This is the LEAST ridiculous thing I've seen Gloria Allred do in a long time!

HARRY NIPPLES

This is the closest Allred can get to a man without suing him.

SoThere

Gloria is an attention whore.

Susie

Now come on, let up on Gloria. I met her oh gosh some 10 years ago about her possibly taking the case of someone who worked for the government stalking me on online and making threats etc. She didnt take the case but I must say I was impressed with her.
She did treat everyone nicely, and pulled out chairs like you always see her do on Tv.

I dont know why she calls all the media attention to all her clients, or if its the clients who want that. She did mention to me in our consult that she worked alot in the media with her cases and asked how I felt about being in front of a camera. I dont think its because she wants to see herself on camera, I think she totally gets into what she believes in or against and wants to take a stand on it with the "people."

So dont be too rough on her :) I think she means well.

appaulledw

THe Dude in the Backseat Fails, Gloria looks great Driving that car!

electriczipper

go gloria

Hanging to da lef

I'd do the one on the right...

Aaron

Disgusting. This unnatural behavior has become accepted by our crumbling society. Next, will be the acceptance of MANBLA as normal. Even Rome had to fall, we are just doing it faster :(

Rock Singer

I don't get it....witch one is the drag queen !!!!

jmak10

Wow it's like looking in a mirror.

c

Wow the dude in drag is way more attractive than her.

timsami

Dear Gloria...hate to say this but the drag queen looks better than you. You're old looking and with your resent pathetic attempt for reality star wannabe exposure, you make alot of us ill. I change the channel everytime I see your prune wrinkled face. Your daughter seems to be following in your foot steps. I hope she gets a clue or she'll have a short run of stardom. Your 15 minutes are up!

justsaying

Just keep that crap in california and out of my state. I don't know how some guy can take pride in having another man bending him over and putting it up his poop shoot. These are some nasty s.o.b.'s.

At

Take back the rainbow. Gays should pick a new symbol to steal from the world.

Rollerbill

Too freakin funny. Perfect!!

What's all the fuss? It's the Gay Pride parade for crying out loud.

If this doesn't show that she has both a sense of humor, ability to poke fun at herself, and an attempt to connect with the gay audience that she (also) defends quite vigorously, I don't know what would.

More power to you Gloria. Thanks for being a bit real, and for being someone who "gets it" in this day and age.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments