TMZ Live: Murray, The Jacksons, and Coleman

6/14/2010 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Today on TMZ Live, we took your questions on everything -- including Dr. Conrad Murray's pre-trial hearing, Gary Coleman's death certificate, and Joe Jackson blaming Katherine for MJ's death.

0614_tmzlive_large

Plus: Lindsay Lohan still in need of assistance.

cesar

what happens if Linzy can doesn't play the bail bondman?

cesar

what happens if Linzy can doesn't pay the bail bondman?

IbePiglet

YOU ARE TALKING OVER YOUR OWN LIVE FEED FROM THE COURTROOM! Don't you listen to your own site????

Anastasia

WHY DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WE DO NOT WANT EVAN ON THIS CHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS THE HARD PART??????? HE IS RUDE AND CONSTANTLY PUTS THE VIEWERS DOWN, WHY DO YOU ALLOW HIM ON THE SHOW?????????????????????????????????????? I WILL NOT WATCH!

allan

What is happening to Jesse Browning? Is he or his wife facing charges over the death of their daughter? There haven’t been any new episodes of axe men in a while. Does this have anything to do with this?

John

turn off your live feed retards

will

I was talking with a friend today and they mentioned Harvey was on Kevin & Bean this am. It sounded like Harvey said that Lohan was free to drink without any repercussion as long as she posted the 10% bond fee each time.

I was under the impression that while this would happen each time the SCRAM bracelet was triggered or drug tests were failed, she would also be held accountable for each of the violations (assuming they were actual violations not accidental whatevers) when she finally made it to court. And that they would effect the judges sentence pretty severely.

My friend says this was all covered, and that her actions would not be brought up, unless the bond wasn't posted and the BW remained active.

Id really appreciate an e-mailed response, or a post in the comments, Im going to try and watch but may get called away.

Thanks,

Will

details

You guys don't know anything about kidney failure - he would have never recovered and likely his heart couldn't withstand hemo dialysis and ventilation

I agree she's s*** but pulling the plug was merciful

Geoff

Harvey,

It was Rich Franklin not Forrest Griffin

adrie

Do you think the reason Katherine and Joe are still together becasue Kattherine is a devout Jehovah Witness?

James

tell Mike to shut up in the back round
all we hear is him yelling in back of you

Trish

Do you think the "16-Yr Old Girl Lost at Sea" was a setup like Balloon Boy?

IbePiglet

@6, yeahhhhhhhh...I know how to turn off a feed. You see, the POINT was that they obviously think people want to hear their TMZ Live bit, and one would think the same about their live feed, or why have it? So then why have both going at the same time...you know, maybe WAIT with the live show until the press conference was over? So, #6, keep your imbecilic diagnosis and suggestion to your own sweet self.

GL

Harvey,

Why do you always act as if your opinion is the only correct one? I am so tired of you talking about the OJ trial. It's over and you weren't on the jury so get over it already.

theTRUTH

These tweets are supposed from Janet Jackson... do you think they are real or did her account get hacked into? and what truth is she talking about?

# Janet Jackson JanetJackson

It's time the fans know the truth and ur one of the very few I trust n doing so. I got ur back all the way bro, whatever u need. I love u! 23 minutes ago via web

* Retweet

# Janet Jackson JanetJackson

Hey @randyjackson8, I want to tell u that I saw ur piece on cnn and I thought u were great! 23 minutes ago via web

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments