Randy Jackson Rushed to Hospital ... Chest Pains

6/15/2010 7:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0615_randyjackson_bnTMZ has confirmed Randy Jackson was taken to the hospital today after suffering from chest pains.

A Jackson family rep tells us Randy is still at the hospital -- Huntington Memorial in Pasadena -- and she doesn't know how long he'll be there.

The rep says, "He's ok," adding it was a precautionary move.

Randy was in court yesterday for the Conrad Murray hearing.

UPDATE:  We're told Randy was not taken by ambulance... he walked into the hospital and is still there for tests.

UPDATE 5:40PM PDT: Doctors are still conducting tests, but we're told Randy may now need to stay in the hospital overnight.

dd

No #62 that would be Jermaines kids, we are talking about RANDY!

Illinois person

Let me guess, papa Joe is probably running around shouting "does he have a will"?, "does he have a will"?, "am I in it this time"?, "am I in it this time"?, "you mean I have other children other than my dead cash cow of a son"? Sorry papa, this child is still alive. Better luck next time you piece of sorry garbage.

marson

The anniversery of Michael's death is getting close and the Jackson family is not reacting well at all. Joe is stuck in the Anger stage of grief and lashing out at those he loves most. Katherine looks so depressed and thin. Randy is having chest pains. God please watch over this family. We fans need to pray for them, because Michaels death and Conrad Murray freely going on with his life is tearing this family apart. If my son had died and the person responsible was going on with their life for a year like nothing had happened I'll bet I would be ready to kill someone too.

kim

thank you Phantom. Have always loved that medley. Damn, don't know why that one song is still so emotional. Missing Mj I guess.

rip mj

Missy

65. His kids are like 12 & 14 and Katherine supports them.

Posted at 5:41 PM on Jun 15, 2010 by somewhere in Texas

Randy's youngest is about 16 or 17

Spot

Chest pains ??? he's gonna need a cardioligest...Dr. Conrad Murry is available.

Claire

I can't sleep these nights. I don't want the 25th to come. I am going to go to knock on the 25th, I live in a town near it. I just don't want my family to see me cry the don't understand how much i love MJ

Siggisiss

Awww, Claire, we understand.
Hugs.

Chico

Posted at 6:02 PM on Jun 15, 2010 by marson

**********************************************

Marson, this is a wonderful post. Michael's death has been extremely hard on the family, and the media is not making it any better. Great post, marson!!

skyle

Geez folks. Get a life. Randy is just like millions of Americans...overweight and out of shape. Heart attack? No surprise. Nothing to do with the dearly departed Michael. Ol' "MJ" is dead so it's time for everyone to move on. You've got to have a pretty sorry life if you can't function this month. Try and remember, Michael didn't cure cancer, he just sang songs.

Claire

Posted at 6:13 PM on Jun 15, 2010 by Siggisiss

Thanks. I just can't imagine what his family are going through. I just don't want to explain to people how hurt I am because I feel guilty, as I didn't personally know him, I wasent his child. I often wish I was because they were the ones he loved the most.

Phantom of the opera

nan

well for whatever reason the press has always given the jackson alot of garbage. we all know how heartless they were to mj . here they are grieving and it will turn into another payday for the media
stress can kill ya and the terrible situation they are in is just something for some people to read about over their coffee and toast , but for these people , they wake up to this nightmare every day and night
i hope they can withstand this

mddiva35

Hope he is alright. He has had problems in the past both medical and mental health problems.

nan

couldnt agree with you more phantom . tom sneddon should be exposed for the corrupt district atty he was.that was a malicious prosecution and a violation of mj civil rights according to the fbi. he should be sitting in a jailcell right next to the duke university d.a
and diane dimond can chronicle what he does everyday in jail...just like the deal she cut with sneddon to do to michael.s***